S50 Recruitment Drive: Milestone 1

Will

• Senior Admin

We have successfully reached the first community milestone in the S50 Recruitment Drive and, as promised, a league-wide doubles week will be granted! 

- This doubles week must be claimed for either the current point task week or the next week, so May 30th-June 5th or June 6th-June 12th. The exception is any new member who joins the S50 draft class after these dates, they will be eligible to claim this at any time.

- Doubles weeks can be claimed only on 6-point point tasks or PT replacement jobs (i.e. magazine writers). Welfare/Pension is not eligible to be doubled.

Higgins will reveal the prize awaiting you at the next milestone shortly. In the meantime, get out there and keep recruiting - the prizes only get better from here and we've got some really great stuff planned for the later ones. 

Good work to all the recruiters, welcome to all the new members, and may everyone enjoy this doubles week.

:cheers:

• Senior Admin
25 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I wasn't cool enough to be here for these doubles weeks. Can I have one next week since yall wub me so much?