13 Seasons

Jamie

lucky-13-325x270.jpg

RIGA - 13. That's how many seasons I've been part of the Riga Reign organization, and that's the same amount of seasons I've captained that same team. Two different players, but still the same role. If you count the seasons that I played in juniors, I've been a captain for a total of 16 seasons between Brennan McQueen and Bronson Faux. 

While I was definitely a lot more active with my first player, it's been a bit more difficult with Faux with the ups and downs. I've been with the Riga organization for a long time, maybe even possibly the longest ever, and it's been a good run. I am a bit upset because @Toast promised me I'd be captain for the duration of my contract when I signed to end my career in Riga, but I understand my inactivity over the past few months made the decision easy to move on from me. Plus I guess 13 is a cool number to end it, but being the captain for the full 8 seasons of my career would have been neat too. So fuck you for that Toast. 

I still have two more seasons left with Faux, and I plan on spending both of those with the Reign and my NTC allows me to do that. Hopefully I can at least be an 'A' in my last season and hopefully Toast quits being a shit GM and we actually go on a run.

So thank-you VHL, it's been fun to be a captain and hopefully I can stay active for my last 2 seasons. 

2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Got me beat by 3 seasons. Likely going to play 16 with 2 players and maybe more if i stick as GM

This season i think is my 9th straight on Quebec :lol: Considering how much I jumped around before its crazy to think that.

2 minutes ago, brovy said:

This season i think is my 9th straight on Quebec :lol: Considering how much I jumped around before its crazy to think that.

My entire VHL career has been Davos and Oslo. Talk about dedicated lol

When we agreed to the deal, I assumed you still cared enough about the team to update or even check in with us more than once every 20-something days. I understand why you're pissed, and it's fair. It was time to move on though. You're more than welcome to stick around for your final two seasons!