Wow!

Devise

3 hours ago, gregreg said:

I have a hard time watching basketball but it's fun watch Lebron lose. 

Question to you regular basketball fans, these refs are shit or am just too much of a noob? 

@Kendrick is that you? :P

They are shit, plain shit.

10 hours ago, stevo said:

@Kendrick is that you? :P

They are shit, plain shit.

Haha no believe me outside of the SBA you'll find less Lebron lovers because they see that despite his talent he ruins a portion of the game with flopping and whining. EasyMoneySniper seriously has some strange boy crush on Lebron where no matter what Lebron does he will worship him at his feet. He is the same with Drake and Kanye too.

Hopefully that helped open up all the ignorant American eyes. There is a reason we finished 2nd in the East. There is a reason we beat the Cavs in the season series. Yes, they have the best player by far, but we fight until the end. We grind and grind and don't give up. We deserve to be where we are and we aren't a joke of a team as many have made us out to be. I'm proud of our boys and hope we can continue playing good ball.

13 minutes ago, Knight said:

Hopefully that helped open up all the ignorant American eyes. There is a reason we finished 2nd in the East. There is a reason we beat the Cavs in the season series. Yes, they have the best player by far, but we fight until the end. We grind and grind and don't give up. We deserve to be where we are and we aren't a joke of a team as many have made us out to be. I'm proud of our boys and hope we can continue playing good ball.

Couldn't help but notice "Cologne" is spelled wrong in the text above your sig. Just a heads up.

56 minutes ago, Knight said:

Hey, I don't think u guys are a joke! Plus I root for any team that is playing the Cavs :P

i I think people just get caught up too much in playoff success and failure. You can play 164 really good regular season games, but you mess up in 10-15 playoff games and you 'can't compete'

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Haha no believe me outside of the SBA you'll find less Lebron lovers because they see that despite his talent he ruins a portion of the game with flopping and whining. EasyMoneySniper seriously has some strange boy crush on Lebron where no matter what Lebron does he will worship him at his feet. He is the same with Drake and Kanye too.

I don't think it's just that(I'm a Pens fan ;) lol) it's just that he's so freaking annoying. I mean just after promising 'not one, not two...' Championships and going 2/4 in the finals and then bailing, saying he's the greatest player in the world when A) he is getting passed up and B) you never hear that from any of the other all time greats(look at MJ as an example), making a big coming home letter after totally throwing his city under the bus 4 years before, and seriously thinking he deserved the MVP award this year (:lol::lol::lol::lol:) just really bothers me.

also the fans. Like you said, the huge LeBron fans worship his every move. I mean the Heat have a good fanbase but just suddenly you saw seemingly everyone wearing Heat stuff after the decision, or at least I did. And how Cleveland went from burning his jerseys to accepting him back with open arms is just silly.

yeah, I'm a big LeBron hater lol

• Admin
1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Couldn't help but notice "Cologne" is spelled wrong in the text above your sig. Just a heads up.

God damn I couldn't help but notice either but I didn't tell him.

Sounds like LeBron is the basketball version of Ronaldo.

47 minutes ago, Victor said:

God damn I couldn't help but notice either but I didn't tell him.

Sounds like LeBron is the basketball version of Ronaldo.

Exactly.  Maybe a little bit less of a dick than CR7 from my eyes.

I hate LeBron, too.  Have always been a hater. 

Just now, Victor said:

sounds worse tbh

eh - LBJ has done some pretty nice shit.  and you're talking to a guy who used to irrationally hate him.  also - does CR7 know how to pass the ball?  because LBJ is a phenomenal passer.  one of his best attributes.

please don't make me continue defending lebron.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, CoachReilly said:

eh - LBJ has done some pretty nice shit.  and you're talking to a guy who used to irrationally hate him.  also - does CR7 know how to pass the ball?  because LBJ is a phenomenal passer.  one of his best attributes.

please don't make me continue defending lebron.

CSGqvj5WsAAbMh3.png:large

when is that stat as of?  i'm not trying to deny CR7 is a phenomenal player, but I don't understand the viewpoint that CR7 is better than him as a player or person.  LBJ is likely a top 5-8 all time NBA player.  higher maybe in a few years.  i've also started watching soccer a lot later than many of of you, but his assists this year:

Against La Liga teams:

1 Barcelona

2 Real Madrid

3 Athletico Madrid

4 Villarreal

5 Ath Bilbao (1 assist)

6 Celta Vigo

7 Sevilla

8 Malaga

9 Real Sociedad

10 Real Betis

11 Las Palmas

12 Valencia (1 assist)

13 Espanyol (1 assist)

14 Eibar (2 assists)

15 Deportivo (2 assists)

16 Granada

17 Sporting

18 Rayo (1 assist)

19 Getafe (1 assist)

20 Levante (2 assists)

Champs League

Shakhtar (2 assists)

Malmo (1 assist)

Roma (1 assist)

for those counting at home, that's 1 assist against the top 11 squads in La Liga.

he's had a few brilliant goals this season, but had a huge chunk of the season where he was cashing in tap ins (thanks to his pace to be fair).  real madrid had a cakewalk to the champions league finals after a semi-tough opening group in shakhtar, malmo, and PSG.   went Roma [3rd in Serie A], Wolfsburg [8th in Bundesliga], Man City [4th in EPL].  oh well - just not a huge fan.

Edited by CoachReilly

CR7 and Lebron do have some similarities thats for sure. CR7 doesn't dive as much as he did at the start of his career, so basically the opposite career trajectory as Lebron in the dining area.

The thing that gets me is that Lebron isn't as douchey vocal about his cockiness, but you can tell he feels entitled and thinks the league owes him calls and things. Lebron lovers will tell you that the league does owe him something for the amount of hype they have got because of him. MJ never expected the league to bow down to him because he raised the bar, but Lebron does. They will also tell you that he is a great family man and is faithful to his wife (@easymoneysniper) said that, but when does that have to do with his on court immaturity? FUCK LEFLOP.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

It's just crazy that the team that broke the Bulls record for best regular season record didn't win the championship

Well to be fair, they had to go through much better players than the Bulls did lol