VHL.com article in "did I hit 200 words yet?" format

Toast

Giving up on the S50 Draft like that was probably the hardest thing that I’ve done as a GM. Green is a great dude and someone that you can build a franchise around. He’s someone that you can trust to stick around with the team until his player croaks, and knowing that I had the chance of claiming his future player for the price of a first rounder… I had to take it.

The S50 draftees are most certainly going to give me a reason to think that the trade was a little pre-mature, but Quicksilver could turn out to be a player that teams will wish that they had on their squad.

Riga has been phenomenal from out of the gate. We are constantly destroying teams in quality shots, but Kopralkov is living up to the legacy that I have when it comes to building goalies. I hope that I will figure out just what can win us some games, because in a weak conference like this, it;s easy that the Reign could end up in the playoffs this early in their rebuild. 

Until then however, let’s keep our eyes on the North American conference and forget anyone in Europe even exists.

Until next time, SETH ROLLINS.