Edition 286

STZ

• Admin

Scotty Campbell, Frank Chadwick, and Victor Alfredsson (all with Davos)

when Davos was good :(

As for sterling's question which no one answered, I still think my best VHL memory was seeing Calgary win Game 6 in Season 18 when everyone thought it would go to 7. I dunno if @JardyB10 still holds that dear.

I feel like there must have been some less obvious thread or event which was really enjoyable but I can't remember so it couldn't have been so good.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Scotty Campbell, Frank Chadwick, and Victor Alfredsson (all with Davos)

when Davos was good :(

As for sterling's question which no one answered, I still think my best VHL memory was seeing Calgary win Game 6 in Season 18 when everyone thought it would go to 7. I dunno if @JardyB10 still holds that dear.

I feel like there must have been some less obvious thread or event which was really enjoyable but I can't remember so it couldn't have been so good.

That also happened to be my first Cup, so it was the most excited I've ever been. 

@sterling My favorite memory is similiar to Victor's in that it was Calgary related. @Da Trifecta  @brovy trigger warning for what is ahead sorry bebs.

Quebec had been trash talking us all season since we beat them in the first regular season game calling us a team of second liners and whatnot. Most people expected Quebec to win because they had more star players. Instead, Calgary won in 5, including this amazing game 5 where when I saw the score I think I sat there laughing for 5 minutes. Even @Draper made a Post saying he double checked to make sure there wasn't a mistake, because we put a hilarious 6-0 wooping on them. Then it turned into a glorious 6 page thread. Kind of odd I enjoyed this more than actually winning the cup, but it was way more fun imo.

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@sterling My favorite memory is similiar to Victor's in that it was Calgary related. @Da Trifecta  @brovy trigger warning for what is ahead sorry bebs.

Quebec had been trash talking us all season since we beat them in the first regular season game calling us a team of second liners and whatnot. Most people expected Quebec to win because they had more star players. Instead, Calgary won in 5, including this amazing game 5 where when I saw the score I think I sat there laughing for 5 minutes. Even @Draper made a Post saying he double checked to make sure there wasn't a mistake, because we put a hilarious 6-0 wooping on them. Then it turned into a glorious 6 page thread. Kind of odd I enjoyed this more than actually winning the cup, but it was way more fun imo.

That six point game from @Jala

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Possibly my favorite as well. The build up not only during the series, but the entire season (remember this?) made it so good.