Fun Off-season stuff

Toast

Well, it’s safe to say that this off-season has been the most enjoyable one since I took over as GM in Riga.

Getting the first overall pick was fantastic because of the responsibility that came with the pick. I started PM’ing guys that were projected to go early in the draft and it became clear that there were three/four guys who were leading the pack. I’m happy to say that Riga ended up with two of those players!

Drafting Kronos will be one of the biggest moments in Riga history when people discuss the history of the team later on I’m sure, and Evans is proving to be a fantastic pick so far.

Then just a day later I was able to complete a trade with Cologne/Greg for Maximoff, Green’s new player. Green has come out and said that this new player won’t get the same attention that O’Malley and LeBeau got, but that can’t discredit the fact that it’s Green. Since sending him some preliminary questions prior to the draft, Green and I had some really good talks. When he dropped in the draft, I knew that I really wanted him on board for the first few steps of the rebuild.

Then add in that we got JPL really late in the draft, and my own player will be coming up to Riga as well, things are finally looking up. It’s pretty exciting to be a part of the Reign right now!

Until next time, HOLY SHIT I PULLED A LEGENDARY NIKKI BELLA IN WWE SUPERCARD.