S48 VHL & VHLM Awards List

Will

• Senior Admin

*Remember, if you won an award (individual) in either the VHL or VHLM, you are entitled to add 2 TPE for each award won. If you are a co-winner, add 1 TPE for that award. To claim, just link this page to your updates.

Updaters will be on the look-out when they update your pages. Team awards do not apply for TPE.

One final congratulations to the Toronto Legion and the Bratislava Watchment for winning their respective championships. Also I'd like to congratulate everyone who won individual awards 

S48 VHL Award Winners

Championship - Continental Cup: Toronto Legion

Best Regular Season Record - Victory Cup: Toronto Legion

North American Conference Champion - Devon Marlow-Marta Trophy: Toronto Legion

European Conference Champion - Terence Fong Trophy: Helsinki Titans

MVP - Scotty Campbell Trophy: Edwin Reencarnacion (NYA)

Reencarnacion (NYA) - 6, S. Clegane (SEA) - 4

Most Outstanding Player (player vote) - Brett Slobodzian Trophy: Edwin Reencarnacion (NYA) 

Reencarnacion (NYA) - 23, S. Clegane (SEA) - 7, Karnage (STO) - 3, Faux (HSK) - 1, Molholt (TOR) - 1

Playoff MVP - Daisuke Kanou Trophy: Hans Wingate (TOR)
Wingate (TOR) - 9, Molholt (TOR) - 1

Leading Points - Mike Szatkowski Trophy: Edwin Reencarnacion (NYA) - 120

Leading Goals - Kevin Brooks Trophy: Edwin Reencarnacion (NYA) - 58

Leading Assists - Alexander Beketov Trophy: Biggu Kyanon (NYA) - 67

Top Defenseman - Sterling Labatte Trophy: Arcturus Mengsk (SEA)
Mengsk (SEA) - 6, P. Hamilton (HSK) - 4

Top Goalie - Aidan Shaw Trophy: Sandro Clegane (SEA)
S. Clegane (SEA) - 7, Wingate (TOR) - 3

Top Rookie - Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy: Sir William Covington III (DAV)
Covington III (DAV) - 6, Von Braxton (NYA) - 4

Top Two-Way Forward - Scott Boulet Trophy: Edwin Reencarnacion (NYA)
Reencarnacion (NYA) - 8. Karnage (STO) - 2

Executive of the Year - David Knight Trophy: Mike Molholt (TOR) 
Molholt (TOR) - 9, Shaw (HSK) - 1

Top Leader - Grimm Jonsson Trophy: Phil Hamilton (HSK) & Zach Parechkin (TOR)
Hamilton (HSK) - 4, Parechkin (TOR) - 4, Ruutu (NYA) - 2

Most Sportsmanlike - Mikka Virkkunen Trophy: E'Twuan Delicious (NYA)
Delicious (NYA) - 7, Kyanon (NYA) - 2, Von Karma (STO) - 1

Most Improved - Dustin Funk Trophy: Marcel Faux (HSK)
Faux (HSK) - 6, St. Pierre (TOR) - 3, S. Clegane (SEA) - 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S48 VHLM Award Winners

Championship - Founder's Cup: Bratislava Watchmen

Best Regular Season Record - Prime Minister's Cup: Bratislava Watchmen

Regular Season MVP - Mitch Higgins Trophy: Bogdan Podarok (BRT) 

Podarok (BRT) - 6, Dadonov (OSL) - 1

Playoff MVP - Skylar Rift Trophy: AK47 (OTT)

AK47 (OTT) - 4, Klingberg (BRT) - 2, Odinsson (BRN) - 1

Leading Points - Ethan Osborne Trophy: Bogdan Podarok (BRT)  - 121

Leading Goals - Alexander Chershenko Trophy: Bogdan Podarok (BRT)  - 61

Leading Assists Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy: Clan Mercer (OTT) & Ken Anderson (BRT) - 63

Top Defenseman - Ryan Sullivan Trophy: Nikki Kissanen (SSK)

Kissanen (SSK) - 5, Kronos (BRP) - 1, Digital (OSL) - 1

Top Goaltender - Benoit Devereux Trophy: Dmitri Dadonov (OSL)

Dadonov (OSL) - 6

Top Two-Way Forward - Matt Bentz Trophy: Pete Stockton (BRP) & Bogdan Podarok (BRT)

Stockton (BRP) - 3, Podarok (BRT) - 3, Maximoff (BRT) - 1

Top Executive - Jack Reilly Trophy: Blake Campbell (BRT)

Campbell (BRT) - 6, Bunclewirth (OTT) - 1

• Will changed the title to S48 VHL & VHLM Awards List

Congrats @Mike and @JardyB10 for representing Seattle! And way to go @Gregy for representing the Wild!

And go Podarok! 4 awards won, and I didn't even vote for myself for the two way forward!

also @Bojo I voted for Cola for best goalie. The league didn't put that vote in. Proof the league is rigged.

Edited by ADwyer87

Congrats @DollarAndADream!! You deserved to win it by yourself, but this is still a deserved win. 

No unanimous votes.. Who voted for Shaw? :ph34r:

Deserved also for @CowboyinAmerica on playoff MVP and a shame on the Shaw. 

Cracks me up that Max gets 1 vote for things all the time - which GM is in love with me? :) let's meet up. 

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

ya nice move using your vote on an inactive retiree :cheers: 

ty for the unanimous win tho guys

Inactive retiree who recreated and had better stats on a worse team ;) 

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

ftfy

The most important stat haha. Plus once again he's playing on a team full of scraps and having the highest workload of any goalie. Plus he's retiring so I'm giving him the Kobe treatment!

Edited by ADwyer87

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Evans said:

What is Top Leader?

VHL captains and assistant captains get put on a poll here for the community to vote on, then the top 3-4 get put on the ballot for GMs to vote 'top leader'

18 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

congrats to @DollarAndADream for finally getting the recognition he deserves for being a great captain! Not saying Phil doesn't deserve it, but it's nice to recognize others as well

Well said! He's been such a positive presence on the boards since he's started here and his energy levels have never wavered. He's an inspiration to his staff, teammates and just basically everyone on the site. I am really happy that I get to put my hand in his and raise them together for the Grimm Jonsson Trophy! Well done @DollarAndADream ! 

Beastly Reencarnation having an O'Malley-type year! Fantastic work @YEAH!stlemania

Super Congratulations to ma boy @Tylar for the Funk. It was an incredible season by you and hopefully you can do it again!!!

WinGod stuck again this playoffs... almost couldn't believe his stats when I was imputing them into his player page. Huzzah @CowboyinAmerica

@tfong: You did it! You got a trophy... this won't be your last and I still maintain that if we ever get paired together we'll be the best defensive duo the VHL has ever seen!

Nicely done @Mike on the Labatte Trophy! Crazy good offensive year for you! I'm glad I kept you honest with 4 votes of my own this season... but be careful.. I'm going full beat mode next season!!

Clegane #2 with the Shaw!! That must have been a tough choice for the GMs... I know it was for me but really well done, @JardyB10. I haven't checked the WC yet today, but I'm hyper about the #CleganeBowl (  @Victor_ )

Congrats to the RoY winner @KingRobbie. Since you've come back you've been nothing but active and it's great to see an old member come back and be after for more than one season haha. Keep it up.

@Molholt I knew it... I fucking knew it. I should have put money down on this. You've built a brilliant team and have a potential dynasty on your hands! Well deserved. 

@.sniffuM, you'll never read this... but just in case... you won the pussy award. A man after Phil Rafter's heart. 

Congrats to all the VHLM winners too. I'll be sure to put those in your player pages when you come up to the VHL. 

Thanks for a wonderful season GMs, Admins, Commissioners, Updaters, Graders, and all the members who contribute to this site! It was a fun season for me and hopefully next season will be even better. Helsinki may seem a little weaker... but the spirit there will never die!!

Damn, guys!! I couldn't beat @Phil, but I could tie him!! That's just as great! Thanks for the votes! What an honour to win an award side by side with the legendary @Phil.

@CowboyinAmerica, Hans Wingate was a FORCE during the season AND the playoffs. You deserve all the awards that you can get.

@YEAH!stlemania. Jesus. What a showing in Season 48. Sweeping up so many awards like the beast that you are.

@ADwyer87 !! Podarok is on the road to being better than myself with those accolades. :lol:

@Molholt ....cannot say enough. You put together a dynasty. We won. I put my trust in you and that's all I needed to do to win. :)

Congrats to all the winners!