We're #1

Toast

Wow, did the Legion ever put in the work there to win it all. Really impressive feat for that team, and I’m excited for them.

They’ve got enough praise in the past 24 hours or so though, so enough of that shit! It’s time to talk about the Riga Reign and just how god damn great we are. So, with the Draft now right around the corner, it should be no surprise that I’ve decided who the team will be moving forward with. The concern though is this having to build very slowly through the draft thing simply won’t work out. That’s where the Legion come in.

The Legion were in a similar rut like Riga is in seasons ago, and while they may have had some more picks, they pretty much started from the same point I am. It’s relieving to see them cruise to their championship win because that gives me the hope that the Reign will be able to do this kind of turn-around as well. I’m pumped for the draft to come around and I’m excited to see who emerges as top prospects for the next draft as well.

So thanks to Toronto for a great season and a new shining hope for Riga as well. Until next time, SUPERKICK SUPERKICK SUPERKICKKKKK.