VHL Cup Finals, GM 5: Helsinki vs. Toronto

JardyB10

• Admin

Well 24 posts in 5 hours was a bit of a giveaway lol.

Not that it was never not an uphill battle. As I said in the LR after Game 4, we're losing to a clearly better team without anything to lose ourselves - a third cup was highly unlikely but two and three finals in 4 seasons is mighty impressive.

Molholt, fuck you, I made you! But more importantly, I wouldn't discredit your great team by bringing up the old relic that is Landryship. Leave that for Davos.

As for Zeptenbergs, what a statement game to finally get your cup. Although you just quoted me in the Toronto LR while I was typing this so I swear if you chatted shit....

EDIT: I stalked @hedgehog337's last post and it's OK, he was just quoting my prophetic prediction after Calgary traded itself to Toronto. :cal::tor: pride

Not too much more to say now that I'm not drunkenly posting, but just that I'm so proud of everyone with the Legion. I knew for a while I wanted to be a part of this team, and I couldn't be happier that I jumped at the chance in free agency. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this run. And damn, we dominated the playoffs too :drunk::tor:

11 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Not too much more to say now that I'm not drunkenly posting, but just that I'm so proud of everyone with the Legion. I knew for a while I wanted to be a part of this team, and I couldn't be happier that I jumped at the chance in free agency. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this run. And damn, we dominated the playoffs too :drunk::tor:

100% I really lucked out joining the team as a rookie when they were ready to compete for a championship. New experience for me.