Claimed:Der Podcast 74 [Reviewed]

28 minutes ago, boom said:

I didn't mean to make you feel bad...I thought things were OK with the stuffed salted fish person.

Here's a gif to make you feel better.

4O62jaH.gif

Oooh...that gif is definitely making me feel.....something.

And no worries. It's ultimately for the best, anyway. Does it suck? Yeah, it does. But.... #JapaneseChicksAreCuter :lol: 

- Faulty pump switch? What a load of crap!

- Lopsided shot totals? Take a look at Toronto/Seattle and Toronto/Helsinki in these playoffs. Toronto had 60+ shots in a game versus each of them, and lost both. Ha!

- I haven't won in the VHLM either... :( I hope when you come to the VHL, Parechkin gets to play with you.

- Jap girls! Gotta love that. Also that BOOM gif up there is....fascinating.

- I was definitely surprised with St Louis against Chicago. I don't care about either winning, really. STL is holding their own against Dallas as well.

- Yeah, I'd rather not Dallas or Pittsburgh, but I don't really mind if that happens. I mostly just want a team to win a cup that hasn't.

- Crosby: He looks like somebody that I would've hated in high school. Hahaha. Awesome. Kind of true though....I somewhat agree.

- That seems to happen in BeAPro in junior. Your line just tears shit up. Ravenwings success in juniors should translate over to VHL. :P I still haven't played Dishonored, not sure why. I just never played it...I do mean to get it though sometime. Same goes for Wolfenstein. Too many games. Also Bloodborne I still haven't finished either. 

- I remember when I had that kind of frustration with a boss fight. The one I remember the most was some boss from Final Fantasy X. I think I eventually gave up, but then I bought the Remaster on PS3 when that came out a couple years ago and flew by it.

- Solid podcast. Great answers to all of your questions. Also fuck that guy who was mad at you for going too slow, although over the speedlimit up the hill. Now you need to plant something in his laptop.

I did listen @der meister ! Just took me a while! 

I'll listen to ep one of LPR when I am gaming! Excited to hear it. I've already subscribed so that's nice. Hopefully you had fun mowing the grass on Saturday. There's nothing quite like the smell of freshly cut grass on a warm sunny day. I haven't played the new Wolfenstein game yet, although it looks quite good. I remember the final boss of Return to Castle Wolfenstein was very much like you described here... run around for 5 minutes just to get set up for the boss fight, which itself takes 20 minutes and there's no save point when you are actually ready to fight him.... so at least they are consistent? lol but a pain in the ass nonetheless. 

Ill miss you this week!