Edition 284

STZ

Thanks for the kind words @Advantage.

Good read everyone, especially your article STZ. Some type of jolt or buzz around Season 50 is desperately needed to really help us build some momentum going forward here. I know in another thread larger changes were discussed but we can't just treat this like "meh leagues going fine lets just keep doing what were doing" and throw a few giveaways in. It should be an event. We should be looking to amp up and showcase our community, our graphics makers and media spot people the ones who like to do it and who are great at it. Any ideas about larger scale projects, Team PT ideas, new banners, any type of extra side tournaments or events. I really feel we should make a big deal out of this, market it to new members and by all of us getting so involved it should really help with retention. 

• Admin

I wait to write on Tuesday, mag gets posted on Monday.

I write on Sunday, mag doesn't get posted til Wednesday.

I wait til Tuesday again, it's posted on Monday.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS

1 hour ago, Victor said:

I wait to write on Tuesday, mag gets posted on Monday.

I write on Sunday, mag doesn't get posted til Wednesday.

I wait til Tuesday again, it's posted on Monday.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS

Its due Sunday's every week... It's been posted not on Monday one time since I've returned...

• Admin
5 hours ago, STZ said:

Its due Sunday's every week... It's been posted not on Monday one time since I've returned...

I don't really care, I knew I was risking it, and I also couldn't think of a topic. But last week was the 3rd of the 8 editions after your return which was posted on Tuesday or Wednesday. Probably the only 3 times I wrote an article lol.

13 hours ago, Victor said:

I don't really care, I knew I was risking it, and I also couldn't think of a topic. But last week was the 3rd of the 8 editions after your return which was posted on Tuesday or Wednesday. Probably the only 3 times I wrote an article lol.

8? More like 158...

@Draper great shout out to the behind the scenes guys. @Velevra gets little to no credit for the insane work he puts in. Everyone else in that article was very deserving of credit as well. Flatted you put me in there but I'm nothing compared to the likes of those guys!

@Advantage - you captured @Mr. Power perfectly in the statement where you said he may have no HoF players, but he's certainly a HoF member. So true.

@STZ -  I hear you loud and clear. David and I spent an entire podcast on this shakeup topic. I think it would be awesome to have the league be reset after the conclusion of S50. 

Everyone else's articles were high quality as well... but im sorry.. im so fucking tired I can't remember who writes what.