VHLSC: S49 Rankings #5 - Mock Draft!

Kendrick

VHLSC.png

Screen_Shot_2016_05_01_at_11_09_01_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_05_01_at_11_09_38_PM.pn

Oh yeah it's that time of year again! Almost time to lay this draft class to bed and usher them off to their respective VHL teams courtesy of the VHL Entry Draft. Welcome everyone back to the VHLSC Draft Rankings and our annual Mock Draft! A lot has changed in this weeks rankings but before we get to there we want to lay out some information about the Mock Draft at the end of this article. First, these selections are not based on any one players opinion of a team or public disapproval of any specific team in general. However, if a said prospect has made it known his career plans that will come into effect for any team that drafts him, that may slide him down a notch. We will also let you know that the postseason is not over and the picks in our order are base don the current situations in both conferences. Also, picks are owned by other organizations and that is why you see multiple picks owned by teams.

This has been a productive couple weeks for our draftees that have moved around quite a bit. Kendrick Tsbagsuph-Diks has been steadily increasing his time in the gym and he became the biggest moving and the highest earner in the past two weeks. A special shoutout to Asher Donovan who is no longer considered a S49 draftee because of his fake birth certificate. Also we'd like to point out that Sven Wolf has been on a role the past couple weeks and it has helped his draft stock tremendously. Now it is time to get to our Mock Draft!

Screen_Shot_2016_05_01_at_11_25_03_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_05_02_at_12_23_50_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_05_02_at_12_35_33_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_05_02_at_12_51_52_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_05_02_at_1_12_17_PM.png

Just now, CowboyinAmerica said:

Let me just say that the automatic assumptions at 7 and 8 worry the shit out of me.

Why's that? Those are just guesses on what I've heard.

2 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

No, that Toronto and Helsinki haven't actually won the series yet. I hate the 3-1 curse.

Oh yeah those were risky and I knew that if I was wrong someone might have said I jinxed a team, but I don't care cause I got bounced from the playoffs haha

24 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Unsure? I am sure I am going to keep with this prospect. The only thing unsure is how much TPE I gain.

When did I say you were unsure of keeping your prospect? I think you need to re-read it again. I merely pointed out that your player would be going down a different route in regards to TPE possibly. Hardly something I'd take you as surprised for.

Just now, Kendrick said:

When did I say you were unsure of keeping your prospect? I think you need to re-read it again. I merely pointed out that your player would be going down a different route in regards to TPE possibly. Hardly something I'd take you as surprised for.

Well I have done my TPE whoring already and deserve a nice little relax. And it wasn't necessarily stated when you posted "unsure prospect."

13 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Well I have done my TPE whoring already and deserve a nice little relax. And it wasn't necessarily stated when you posted "unsure prospect."

TPE whoring only put you at #5 though, with the added news of uncertainty surrounding your player it bumps you down. You are such a strange person though because you always have a hard time when rankings list you lower, yet you always end up retiring early or being unhappy with your player. You can't honestly tell me you think you deserve to be higher? It's so mind boggling that it has come to the point where I wonder if you even know what you want to do when you create.

Just know that "a nice little relax" is the difference between 5th overall and 10th overall.

51 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

TPE whoring only put you at #5 though, with the added news of uncertainty surrounding your player it bumps you down. You are such a strange person though because you always have a hard time when rankings list you lower, yet you always end up retiring early or being unhappy with your player. You can't honestly tell me you think you deserve to be higher? It's so mind boggling that it has come to the point where I wonder if you even know what you want to do when you create.

Just know that "a nice little relax" is the difference between 5th overall and 10th overall.

First off, there was no TPE whoring from me at all. If there was, I surely would not be sitting in 5th or 6th place in TPE. I would be 1st in TPE rankings. Secondly what pisses me off is your constant dropping me lower because you always have some sort of excuse. All I am saying is I am not getting 10 TPE per week. Getting 6-7 TPE is still a great amount and I can still keep up with a lot of people. I do deserve to be higher than mocked at the 10th overall pick because it's clearly a joke for me to be listed anything lower than what my TPE amount has me put at. So yes I can honestly tell you I do think I deserve to be higher. There is nothing mind boggling as I do know what I want to do when I create. I know from the moment I create that player what I want their career to look like.

A nice little relax won't have me slip out of the top 5-6. I can guarantee you that. What is mind boggling is the fact that you always list me lower because you ALWAYS have something against me.

You literally just said you've done your TPE whoring already...

But anyway, just prove him wrong rather than giving him the satisfaction of responding on here and saying you should go higher, just prove it.

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

You literally just said you've done your TPE whoring already...

But anyway, just prove him wrong rather than giving him the satisfaction of responding on here and saying you should go higher, just prove it.

Yes my TPE whoring has already gone on with Davey Jones and Niklaus Mikaelson. The first two of my players. This marks my fourth.