Wat do

Toast

Gotta admit, I was a little worried there…

After everything that we have worked towards this season it would have been a real bummer for Riga to not get the 1st overall pick considering I wasn’t able to rebuild as effectively as my competitors for the future have. Thankfully that will not be a issue and I will be able to use the pick on whatever player I feel will best suit Riga.

The off-season is for sure going to be more interesting with all the options I have to go with the pick. There are some obvious things that I will not be doing with the pick, but then there is the confusion I have when it comes to use the pick on. Clearly, the only option will be to talk to all of people I am interested in to figure out where I’m going with the pick.

That will start quickly into next week with enough time to properly decide what we will be doing with the pick, but I don’t expect to come to a complete decision until right before the draft. I’m going to need someone on board to really help pull Riga out of where they are right now, but at least I know now that the future is bright!

8 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

If I couldn't get the pick, I would have wanted you to get it! Congrats and hopefully it helps jumpstart Riga's rebuild

Looking forward to chasing Calgary forever

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

let's hope.

If that happens we should agree to split it so we each win 2 :3

As long as you let me win a couple playoff MVPs while we're at it!