BUD LIGHT IS SHIT

Toast

Wow, guys… like I haven’t talked to you in two weeks. This is exciting. I have so many things to talk to you about right now!!!

I have been in Panama City Beach for the past two weeks so my already limited attention span to all things about the VHL right now, so I skipped out on a week of point tasks. I also forgot to do welfare until right now so I better make sure to do that right after this. Man, I’m really good at rambling right now and should get to VHL related things. But first, American beer is the literal shits to the point that I got a water with a beer at a restaurant and didn’t know which one the beer was (I ordered a Bud Light, my mistake). Canadian beer has me tipsy after three tall boys… it’s good to be back!

Anyways,thanks to the boys at HC Davos for somehow finding a way to pass Riga. I really thought that RIG G was going to destroy the league again but with the limited staff in front of him I guess that’s just not going to happen. Anyways, I anxiously await the draft lottery where I hope to get 1st overall since I can’t really do a proper rebuild. The interviewing of the prospects will start soon to hopefully find the face of the Reign going forward. 

Best of luck to all the teams who made the playoffs. I can’t really say that I care who wins, just as long as it isn’t the Titans. I’m specifically not fond of the team, but Draper and co are good dudes. Fuck the Titans tho. Uh… that’s all I got I guess. I have to start writing my Mag article and need to save some filler for that!

Until next time, long live chat.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

But first, American beer is the literal shits to the point that I got a water with a beer at a restaurant and didn’t know which one the beer was (I ordered a Bud Light, my mistake).

Bud Light =/= beer, let alone American beer. Also Florida =/= America, really.

Just now, CowboyinAmerica said:

Bud Light =/= beer, let alone American beer. Also Florida =/= America, really.

PCB was very nice. Had some excellent weather and company

3 minutes ago, Draper said:

I was in Florida back in February but down South a little further close to Tampa. Sadly I couldn't even get one of these watery beers due to their absolutely retarded drinking age of 21 lol. 

I always imagined you closer to 30 :-s 

1 minute ago, Draper said:

Nah that's Higgins, I'm a youthful 20

To be fair I'm just past the legal age and kept using my expired license as ID. Americans got too confused about the Ontario ID and never checked the date on it :D 

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, Toast said:

To be fair I'm just past the legal age and kept using my expired license as ID. Americans got too confused about the Ontario ID and never checked the date on it :D 

The best was when we got chatting with this waiter about the drinking age and he says 'Yup it seems pretty silly down here they'll let ya work on a nuclear submarine at age 18 but can't have a beer with your folks until your 21..ya'll are doing it right up in Canada!' 

• Commissioner

21 is insane, it makes no sense really. Having it that high is just going to make more people drink underage. Like, seriously, you will be basically done college before you can legally drink.

But yeah, Bud of any kind is shit and generic American beer is especially shit.

Can't say I've ever had a Bud Light, think part of the reason is because Brock Lesnar said he was going to drink a Coors Light in a UFC arena filled with Bud Light sponsorships. You know your beer is shit when you pay people money and they actively refuse to say anything good about it. 

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

I take beer of any kind. It ain't about the taste for me, it's all about just finding the quickest and cheapest way to get wasted. Except I refuse to drink rolling rock. God that shit is nasty