Luck

Toast

Well, the All Star game is tomorrow and despite my finest efforts, there will be no representation from the Riga Reign I believe. Davos is trying really hard to secure that last place finish in the league, but they’re going to need luck on their side if they want that first overall pick. After everything that Riga has been through, I’m sure everyone knows that the Reign just always seem to come out on top. It has been slow for the team unfortunately, but I hope to get everything picking up in the off-season when I get some new blood on the roster. 

Saskatoon is doing great. At this rate it’s very possible that we could catch up to Ottawa for that first round bye. Kopralkov on the other hand could be doing a bit better I suppose, but as it’s his first season in the league, his numbers are fine. Eight shutouts in the season so far has him tied for the league lead while he trails in SV %, GAA, and wins unfortunately. I doubt we’ll see a player award for Kop, but it’s nice to be a helpful piece of this Wild team that could go all the way in the post-season.

Until next time, keep on keeping on.