Is posting in VHL Radio really worth a ban?

Is posting in VHL Radio really worth a ban?

It appears that at least one member of the light blue team has overstepped their boundaries in the recent ban of VHL activity master eaglesfan036. For the harmless offense of generating discussion, VHL admin Victor has banned eaglesfan036 for 12 hours. A source within the VHL hierarchy  with knowledge of the situation had this to say:

"Do I think he overstepped his boundaries? Of course I do. Eaglesfan did nothing wrong. He's simply being persecuted for his support of promoting @Munk to a full-time commissioner. With the power I still hold in this league, I may feel strongly enough to do something about this."

This abuse of power could fan the flames of rebellion. Will @Munk ever become commish? Will Victor be punished? Will @Squinty ever return to the league like he promised me he would? Hopefully at least one of these things will come true in the near future.

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

It appears Victor took my ability to like posts as well?

Also, I need my permissions for BOG, VHLM Commy, Recruitment Crew Leader, and Wranglers GM back please

@Victor wtf did you do to his permissions jesus 

14 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I think you're banned

I think I have am working on two important Fan 590 articles(that I don't need to claim because I'm a baller and am already at the 9 TPE cap) that I am writing that I will post after the new mag issue comes out, and I don't know where to post them. Can you point me in the correct direction please, babe?

1 minute ago, ADwyer87 said:

I think I have am working on two important Fan 590 articles(that I don't need to claim because I'm a baller and am already at the 9 TPE cap) that I am writing that I will post after the new mag issue comes out, and I don't know where to post them. Can you point me in the correct direction please, babe?

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/forum/92-vhl-radio/

that is the perfect place for such an item

8 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Fuck Victor, I almost had to do vhlm shit 

Everyone always forgets the victims of these actions. Shame on you Victor.

Also, lol @eaglesfan036 getting banned because he can't listen.