Slowpoke

Toast

Wow, is it just me or was that week a little slow? Not that it took awhile to pass, just not too much is going on as of late it seems. 

Other than the slow week going by, I guess I will get into how the teams are doing. Riga seems to be in a nice pattern of losing their games as of late. Virtanen is having a heck of a season all things considered. He was piling on the assists there but it’s nice to see him scoring some goals too now. I like the fact that when we take on teams that are around our level, the games are usually close. It’s crazy how good Okranitz is doing as well with the minimal support in front of him.

Riga also officially hit the cap floor this week. We were technically there, but because bonuses have to be accepted, we were a little held up. With that out of the way, we can go back to properly preparing for the off-season.

Over in the VHLM, Kopralkov got a nice shutout in a recent sim against Bratislava, so it’s nice to see the Wild doing some good work in the league. Other than that, just seems like another week in the junys. 

Until next time, stay gold, Ponyboy.