All I do is lose, lose, lose

Toast

It seems like Riga has finally figured out how to lose games more consistently. That’s clearly what I intended to get out of the season so I can at least stat this rebuild, so that’s nice. I’m thinking that I’m still going to play with strategies to see what I can get going for the team. If everything works out well, then Faux will get more hits and just run away with the lead. If I can keep the rookies getting some points, that would be pretty sweet too. Other than that I’m just kind of waiting for trade deadline to come around.

Over in VHLM action, it was nice to see Kopralkov getting in on the shutout action. The team is still sort of middle of the pack and I’d like for Sasky to really start running way with some wins, but it just doesn’t seem like that’ll be happening this season. The more weeks that go by, the more I also feel that this will be Kopralkov’s only season in the VHLM, which is nice since I want more time in the VHL with him. I can’t help but feel bad to be ditching the VHLM team so early. We’ll see what goes down I guess.

Until next time, down with Helsinki.