Free Agency King

Toast

Well… Riga has committed to the rebuild. In case it wasn’t obvious to anyone when we lost the team to forced retirement, the hand was kind of forced here. While Bronson Faux will be sticking around, I’m glad that I was able to send Pettyfer to Helsinki so she gets a shot at the championship. She has been one of the best team players for the team and deserves it.

Do you know what’s a bitch though? Hitting that god damn cap floor. With bonuses to the few actives I still have around, at least I was able to reach it. But trying to bid on inactive free agents is not even close to the fun that there was when it came to winning over the top free agents of the class. Signing Faraday, Richardson, and Poole is still the top moments of my run thus far (even if the latter two were pretty much handed to me). Sure, trades and drafting is great fun too, but there is nothing like signing those top FAs.

Anyways, I’m going to mess with the sim this season. Hopefully a team is able to beat Riga like 20-0. I want my guys to get points too though… dilemmas for sure. It’ll be amusing to watch the season play out anyways. Talk to you all next week.