VHL Cup Finals, GM 5: Stockholm vs. New York

JardyB10

Wow! Well done NEw YOrk! Green's legend continues and ends simultaneously. Let's just have the induction ceremony right here. 

Great season everyone! :) This was one of the most competitive and unpredictable seasons ever.. starting with a Davos takeover, but in the end, slowly and surely, the Americans took over and dominated. Great team, Stockholm, well done on the run! You made it to the finals for the first time since they won with @sterling and me on the vasterscum, back in S26. Good to see you back there... would be better if you were still representing the city though ;)

Thanks to all the GMs, updaters, graders, commissioners, admins, and members for another successful season!!! :drunk: 

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Wow! Well done NEw YOrk! Green's legend continues and ends simultaneously. Let's just have the induction ceremony right here. 

Great season everyone! :) This was one of the most competitive and unpredictable seasons ever.. starting with a Davos takeover, but in the end, slowly and surely, the Americans took over and dominated. Great team, Stockholm, well done on the run! You made it to the finals for the first time since they won with @sterling and me on the vasterscum, back in S26. Good to see you back there... would be better if you were still representing the city though ;)

Thanks to all the GMs, updaters, graders, commissioners, admins, and members for another successful season!!! :drunk: 

Always being the good guy!

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

you have a little brown on your nose :ph34r:

Woo! Considering most of my existence here has been centered around being deliberately productive in the wrong areas. actually winning stuff is so weird!

Good series Stockholm, you gave a very good account of yourselves throughout these playoffs!