VHL Cup Finals, GM 5: Stockholm vs. New York

JardyB10

Congrats boys on the win! Glad to win a cup prior to retirement and while still an American. Unfortunate we may be parting ways, but you're always in my heart <3

This statement makes everyone think... hmm.. is a potential award winning goalie maybe hitting the free agent market for one last chance at a cup prior to retiring?!

7 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Woop woop. Great job everyone! Sorry Stockholm you guys just couldn't get your foot in the door this series.

@Green 6 straight finals appearances. 4 Cups total including 3 in a row. What a legendary career.

And only went with free agency once, unlike mr 5 cups Jenkins :p I love my career, even though I had just made this player to win a Grimm trophy that Lebeau lacked. Won almost everything beside that :p

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Congrats boys on the win! Glad to win a cup prior to retirement and while still an American. Unfortunate we may be parting ways, but you're always in my heart <3

This statement makes everyone think... hmm.. is a potential award winning goalie maybe hitting the free agent market for one last chance at a cup prior to retiring?!

One last chance? It'd probably be easier to make the Hall of Fame if you play two more seasons. 

11 hours ago, Streetlight said:

Yeah but we sucked ass in the playoffs.

No, we played it perfectly. All eyes were on us, so we could let the others excel. We are great teamplayers Street ;)