I don´t like using words

jRuutu

But sometimes I feel that I have to if I want to make sure people understand what I have on my mind. Pain in the ass trying to explain something without using words. Not sure exactly where all this comes from, but I have always been quite quiet and enjoyed spending time alone. If someone asks something, I don´t have too much trouble answering, but I rarely start a conversation or even share my opinion unless someone directly asks for it.  Might be something to do with the fact that I´m from Finland? Even for Finnish standards I´m quiet, but it´s not a bad thing most of the time. 

These days I feel quite good about talking to media people or to fans who see me somewhere, but I still prefer spending my time doing something else than talking.  Extremely relaxing to spend few hours in a place where it´s just you and barely any noise other than perhaps some animals and wind.

Luckily here in New York everybody is cool about it. They let everybody do their thing and leave you alone if it clearly looks like someone is having a bad day or don´t feel like talking about something.