S47 - Week 1 Challenge

jack

Format  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's get this started.

Couple options for the format of the tourney. We could do any of the following:

- Head-to-head, winner moves on

- Total votes, everyone submits a sig every week,  winners determined by total votes

- Grouping: randomly select 3 groups, everyone can vote for a sig in each group, whoever has the least is out, one fewer player in each group every round

We'll vote during the week, but you can start your sig anyway.

Your theme this week is CLEAN. You can decide what that means for you.

Deadline is Wednesday the 17th, after that we'll move to 7 days for each round.

• Commissioner

Probably going to want to do more than 1 vote per group though. If 1-2 sigs are far better than the others (somehow) and you don't do 1 vote then you may end up with a lot that are tied for last, making eliminations a challenge.

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

I have something that I could submit but can someone confirm I'll be able to use it for a PT next week also?

Yep that's fine.

• Commissioner

Is this supposed to be anonymous or can we post our sigs for it as PT's before the vote goes up?

I can wait as long as the vote is posted this week, just curious.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Is this supposed to be anonymous or can we post our sigs for it as PT's before the vote goes up?

I can wait as long as the vote is posted this week, just curious.

I don't think it would be a big deal if anyone posted their sig beforehand, but I think it adds to the fun when you don't know who made each sig.

• Commissioner
15 hours ago, Draper said:

keep them all anon imo 

just say state in your update thread that you submitted it for this and therefore don't have a link. @Beketov

I wouldn't want to remove potential reviews from us graders but I'll take you up on that offer and just post it for review later (won't claim twice obviously, will just edit my updates). Realistically, most people have a pretty set style so a well trained GFX eye can spot who does what anyway.

Edited by Beketov