Edition 273 | All-Star Special

Molholt

VHL Magazine 273 - Dropbox Version

VHL Magazine 273 - Issuu Version

Dropbox is your standard version, Issuu allows you to "flip" through it.

Special edition featuring the return of @Victor @sterling @Draper and new addition @ADwyer87

Jam-packed with loads of info, please enjoy and happy all-star week!

Awesome read. @sterling no ego? Hah! Good one. :P

@Victor I look forward to your follow up next week. The modern era rise of NY has been pretty crazy I agree. A few mis steps but not a lot of major busts I think helps that.

Good edition everyone @CowboyinAmerica I am now curious after your illuminating All Star facts which franchise has most HoF played.

I tell you, you get talked about negatively if you don't kiss NYA ass for a week. Not as good of a year? Look at the trend in points for defensemen over the last 10 seasons. It has gone down every year it seems, so I don't think it can be that much of a surprise. Maybe it was a plug to get Kyanon a mention though, wouldn't surprise me. "One of the big guys on Riga", yeah also the leader in points on the team. Hell if I had it my way I wouldn't lead the team in points and some of our forwards would be wrecking teams, but we are a defensive first squad.

I just found that entire paragraph somewhat weak. 

"..I'm a man of few words around these parts. Thankfully writing will give me the opportunity to explain to all of you why Phil should be banned once and for all."

Never have such wise words and insight graced the pages of the magazine. 

Great edition guys... it was amazing to read Victor and Sterling's work in the same edition.. I almost expected a Funk article to find it's way in there. What a blast from the past. Keep it up everyone! 

1 hour ago, atw2592 said:

A whole section on "rookie wingers" and no mention of LSP. Great detective work officers.

I wrote about your player 2 weeks ago...

but that article won't make the mag...

9 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Awesome read. @sterling no ego? Hah! Good one. :P

@Victor I look forward to your follow up next week. The modern era rise of NY has been pretty crazy I agree. A few mis steps but not a lot of major busts I think helps that.

Good edition everyone @CowboyinAmerica I am now curious after your illuminating All Star facts which franchise has most HoF played.

Okay, find a post where I talk about how great I am? Or how great my players are. You be hard pressed

6 hours ago, sterling said:

Okay, find a post where I talk about how great I am? Or how great my players are. You be hard pressed

Don't worry, if it's not an article pumping New York's players tires, it's not supposed to be in there. I've learn over the years they love talking about themselves.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Don't worry, if it's not an article pumping New York's players tires, it's not supposed to be in there. I've learn over the years they love talking about themselves.

You don't have to read it. 

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Great edition guys... it was amazing to read Victor and Sterling's work in the same edition.. I almost expected a Funk article to find it's way in there. What a blast from the past. Keep it up everyone! 

@tfong send me an article. Make Phil happy. 

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

You make it seem like I was pointing out the Magazine. I was merely pointing out Ryan and Chris's habits when writing.

What? I don't pump up NY when I write. I maybe mention a team briefly or something. I was commenting on Victors article about NY, which had nothing to do with Chris or myself. Hell the last few media spots I did were all stats/research based and while a few NY players got mentioned in passing (during a game in which I highlighted All star players leaving, so you as well as others were mentioned). 

I get your frustration, there is a decent amount of NY love at times on this site, but it isn't the overkill your making it sound like, honestly. This edition was a bit, but the articles that were, were written by players on different teams. (Cowboy, your teammate, and Victor on Helsinki. Ironically two goalies. :P