DAV/CGY ; S47

Ahma

31 minutes ago, Dewie said:

Can what? Win? My record as GM is surely above 500.

If we go by that metric then Vasteras wasn't nearly as bad as everyone said under Corco either. I mean they did make the playoffs several seasons. In the VHL GM's and teams are measured by Cups. Plain and simple. Ergo, 2 Cups for Vasteras and 1 for Quebec. I'm not even implying you've done a god awful job, you made the finals in 42 after all. But one finals appearance in your tenure and that is all isn't exactly something to ride home about. 

Good move for Calgary, although I kinda feel bad for them since I get the sense that was a "must" move, just to keep up with the rest of the top dogs in the league. They surely added some quality starpower, but will it be enough this season? The door will certainly be open for them next season though. 

Edited by Mr. Power

43 minutes ago, Dewie said:

Can what? Win? My record as GM is surely above 500.

Did any one say it wasn't? All I said is that you criticize other teams but you really haven't done much as a GM in the league so you can't really talk shit. You think it's trolling but it's more so just stupidity.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Did any one say it wasn't? All I said is that you criticize other teams but you really haven't done much as a GM in the league so you can't really talk shit. You think it's trolling but it's more so just stupidity.

Kendrick how many cups you win as GM.

24 minutes ago, sterling said:

The better insult would be pointing out his cup to season here ratio harhar 

1 to 10, thats the ratio. But it would have to be an insult coming from someone other than him haha

I've won countless Founder's Cups too, but thats VHLM and it sucks anyways.