Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Phil said:

oh duh ofc. Can't get much earlier than S1 1st OA

Just ignore me from now on. 

Well I can't though and I still don't k IW who alex is haha. Are you referring to me? Or Holik? Or Sokolov?

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Well I can't though and I still don't k IW who alex is haha. Are you referring to me? Or Holik? Or Sokolov?

You will forever be called Alex. Should just change your username like @Draper @Will

But here's more questions:

- How confusing am I?

- How confused am I?

- I just played Black Ops on Xbox for the first time in about 4 years. My first round of Team Deathmatch we won and I top fragged with 21 K and 15 D. How good am I?

- Do you think you'd stand a chance against me if we played on PC? 

- Arthur's Christmas was great. Thanks for the recommendation. 

- WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!

- Seattle seem to have stabilized up at the top of the league. How's the LR atmosphere currently?

• Commissioner

What keeps you active in this league? 

Did you have a good New Years? What did you do? 

If we checked your browser history right now, what would we find? 

How many more seasons does Holik have left? How long will you fight regression? 

What's your recording set up like for these? 

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

- New Year; New CoD Trolls? 

- Console me with cliched lines - I just got dumped

- I bought the DLC for Borderlands Pre-Sequel, now I'm playing through the game YET AGAIN! HOW DO I TAME THIS ADDICTION?

- I said on KnightTime 82 that Holik was the clear Shaw winner this season as it stands. Happy?

- How long before Toronto win another Cup?

- How long before Vasteras/ Stockholm win a Cup?

Have you tried Titanfall 2? I have it, and it's pretty fucking fun.

What are your feelings towards Holik's career so far?

What is your opinion on developing a goalie in the VHL? How would you compare it to forwards/defensemen? I have Torstein Ironside (goaltender) as my 2nd player right now. Never had a goalie before.

(you don't have read this out loud during the cast, but please tag me in your cast thread so I remember to watch it.... <_<)

9 hours ago, Phil said:

- Console me with cliched lines - I just got dumped

I'll date you instead.

Hey Robert, what'd you get for Christmas? Sorry if this was asked on a previous edition, I've basically been completely absent from the league from Christmas Eve-ish until yesterday.

• Commissioner

Thanks for all the questions guys. Unfortunately I woke up feeling far worse than yesterday and have far less time than expected to record so I'll have to postpone this until at least tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @The Bread Man @R.I.P. Boom® @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt @Mr. Power @Draper @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337

Between mornings and the weekend I should have a good bit of time to CoDCast this week. Plus I think I’m FINALLY getting over whatever has ailed me so hopefully I won’t feel like shit. Just need some questions.

Edited by Beketov

- Contract the VHL back down to 8 team. For or against?

- Favourite time of day to game?

- Favourite personal achievement on the VHL?

- Favourite Era for you here?

- How many times have we played together on the VHL?

1. Do you think some peoples views on certain statistics could screw the rightful winner from an award?

2. What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?

3. Favourite thing you are looking forward to doing this spring?

1. Surprise! Did you actually expect me to finally ask you questions or were you just figuring I would ignore you again.
  2. Who must we sacrifice to the sim gods to get a damn break?
  3. I am taking 18 credit hours of school this semester, with 2 3000 level classes(my first of my college career), but so far I have had less workload than my other classes. Should I be worried?
  4. how can you tell if a chick is into you? I am desperate to bone, man.
  5. if I gave you $1 billion to stick your dick in a toaster, would you do it?
  6. Why ARENT you in BOG????? Shit, I made it before you lol
  7. Why do you suck so bad at VHFL?
  8. Where would you list "antagonizing a bunch of redneck fucks at a movie theatre" on the scale of good decisions?(funny story behind this)

• Commissioner

1. How come every time something goes right for me, something else gets fucked up?(in this case, got a chicks number who at the very least can be a good friend, and then my iPad stops working)

2. Excited for world cup?

3. Is team World the favorites after winning gold last year?

4. With team Europe losing a lot of guys, could their medal streak come to an end this season?

1. When given the option between a hike up a gorgeous mountain for a tubing adventure down a great river, what do you choose?

2. Dangler or Enforcer, what type of build is less effective in the STHS sim do you think?

3. If I was to come to the east coast, name the 1 restaurant and 1 landmark you would take me to?

• Commissioner

Time to change up my tag a little bit to see if we can save a few people from having to hold down the questions every week; not that I don't want them though so bring on anything you can think of!

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Mr. Power @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @Green

Edited by Beketov

1. Sokolov has moved around a bit already in his young VHLM career, do you forsee this as your future, or do you wish to stay put with a VHL team if possible

2. Are you happy to come to Brampton? What do you honestly think of our chances this season?

3. Early Season Prediction; 

Continental Cup

MVP

Leader in Goals, Assists, Points

Playoff Match-ups if possible 

- How's Seattle looking this season? Can they take down the Americans?

- Now that those fucking S45 goalies have finally retired. What are Holik's chances at getting accolades.

- What are your thoughts on Italian women? Careful how you answer this one - this is a loaded question and your response will be replied to over KnightTime

- Favourite song at the moment? If none - say on that pops into your head.

- Do you know the muffin man? Is he married to @The Bread Man?