Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner

Will probably have to record tomorrow so the more questions I can get the better. Hit me up!

• Commissioner

Wound up finding some time in my schedule so I'm going to record this tomorrow if so can get more questions. Bring 'me on!

Have you played/watched No Man's Sky or We Happy Few?

I've now asked you about a Horror game, a Dytopian game, and....whatever genre No Mans Sky is (I assume it has a seperate genre by itself). Do you even play those types of games? If not what kinds do you play?

Have you watched Hot Rod? If not, why are you not stopping this podcast to watch it right now?

• Commissioner

Gonna record this Saturday, you have until then to get your questions in if you'd like them answered for the "Historic" Beketov CoDcast #10

• Commissioner
56 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

see above

I did see those, thanks. Just forgot to take  you out if the tag

30 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I did see those, thanks. Just forgot to take  you out if the tag

No problem, just didn't want you to miss them. After all, IMO my questions are the best :P 

1) Why haven't we played cod together, is it cause you have Xbone? I enjoy playing Cod with my friends we pretty gud we shud mlg duel

2) When playing cod, what snack do you eat? Most snacks are greasy or whatever and make your controller sticks slide, so do you have a go to snack that doesn't do that? For me, it's cheese its

3) Is VHL the first thing you check when you wake up? It is for me :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Current plan is to record either Saturday or Sunday so hit me u with your questions!

Edited by Beketov

1. Stance on your season this year?

2. How do you think Banackock has done this far? 

3. How are you liking Seattle?

4. What do you think is in store for the Bears this off-season?

5. Predictions on your season next year - wins/loss/GAA etc

6. Are there any Free Agents you'd like to play with that could possibly come to Seattle this offseason?

7. What's your favorite food + What is Jakab Holik's GAME TIME meal? 

8. What VHL teams are sinking (losing power, skill) and which are gaining? What teams are the teams to watch for next season?

9. Thoughts on the Bears and what assets they need? Defense, higher developed forwards?

10. Coke or Pepsi? Best kind of Pizza? 

11. If you had to make out with one of these 2 for 5 minutes while naked in a swimming pool which would it be.. Adam Sandler or Seth Rogen

12. Fuck one, kill one, marry one.. goo... Margot Robbie, Nina Dobrev, Scarlett Johansson?

• Commissioner
On September 5, 2016 at 8:49 PM, boom said:

When do you know it's time to give sims away?

Could you clarify? I'm not sure what you mean.

Also, call for questions, this includes you @Victor:P

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @der meister @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt @Mr. Power

@Draper @Banackock

Did I sufficiently inflate your ego in my Team World Breakdown article? If you didn't read that, wtf man?

do you think my World Cup Commissioner effort is in vain?

i had to claim welfare in the SBA last week, how gross is that?

What should I make my PTs about, since no one asks questions for my podcast?

Why did I take Linear Algebra and Calc III in the same semester?

Why can't I ever get good sleep? (Jk its because I have insomnia)

NHL season predictions?

did you play Shadows of Mordor? Because that game is FUCKING LIT!

i SAW THE SIGN. IT OPENED UP MY EYES! I SAW THE SIGN! ---> please respond.

Crazy thunderstorms here in T.O, what about in Eastern Canada. How's the weather atm?

Songs/bands you are listening to at the moment!

How's Holik's development looking?

I have a second player now, Phil Shankly. How long before I break the STHS?

What your best/favourite gaming achievement!?

• Commissioner

Plenty of time this week to get those questions in so let me have them boys! The last CoDCast was great and I believe this one can be better.

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt @Mr. Power

@Draper @Banackock

• Commissioner

Anybody else? People other than Boom must have questions for me. @ADwyer87 especially since I just gave him a huge pile. I'll gladly trade @Mr. Power and @der meister questions as well.

1. How much will all these wonderful FAs enjoy Seattle?
  2. whats up with booms Sparta sig?
  3. what do you think are the odds of Jardy dropping Ottawa and me becoming the longest tenured VHLM GM?
  4. if everyone that signed up for player 2 last year signs up again, that will be 21 people, giving us a little under 50% odds. Do you like those odds?
  5. what do you think of this USA team?
  6. Europe has struggled out some wins, they are in first but have only outshot their opponent twice, both of them against last place Mercs. Think they could be on upset watch?
  7. how come I hit a tiny part of my hand on the door last night and now my whole hand is sore?
  8. will you help me find my keys?

Sure, sorry bud just trying to get back into the full VHL routine. 

How serious of an accomplishment is the 4peat?

How are you enjoying Seattle this run out, and how soon do you think they will be ready for a run?

Do you think the current FA crop is one of the craziest in history? 

If you were forced to be traded from Seattle, but could pick a team to be traded to, where and why?

Can you give me a rundown on your history with graphics/graphic design? How did you get into graphics work, what software do you use, what would you say is your best style?

Also some week in the future, pls record a live sig on twitch.tv VoD and submit it as a VHL Weekly PT. If you look to the left of my post, I am a BoG member and will abuse my power to authorize it without checking with Draper & co.

What VHL decade was your personal favourite? (S0-10, S10-20, S20-30, etc.)