Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner

The CoDCast shall make it's triumphant return this week so get your questions in so that I have shit to talk about!

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @Green

P.S Don't worry @punkhippie, I haven't forgotten about your question and I will answer it. Feel free to ask more if you want though.

New quick mock draft with the edition of Pablo?

Where do you wanna go with Holik come seasons' end if you had a choice?

Will you create a second player to go with Sokolov at the end of Holiks career?

What do you think was Seattles biggest accomplishment/failure during your tenure?

What are some of your career goals with Sokolov? Do you foresee him sticking it out with Toronto all eight? 

Speaking of Toronto, with some good picks the rebuild will start to dig itself back into competition starting in Season 54. When do you see Toronto competing for a playoff spot? 

Despite some ups and downs, Holik still very much has Hall of Fame chances, especially as he continues to remain the best goalie in the league for seasons to come. But, with team make up playing so much more of a difference on team stats, how much weight are you putting into where Holik goes this season? And I'd like to hear some insight on your free agency experience this time around as it goes as well. Your in a very unique and odd position being the best goalie in the league trying to debate on a home. It's insane. Walk us through that path sir. 

And just for a gaming related question, which should I buy first, Horizon or Zelda? Obviously important decisions here. :P 

• Commissioner

Just now, Beketov said:

What are your opinions on the two new suggestions I made in the suggestions forum?

What are your personal goals with Holik and Sokolov this season?

Do you really think Robbie can live up to his word and dominate this season, or will the other four GMs secretly form an alliance and take him down like people were trying to take down Ottawa last year?

• Commissioner

I often find myself confusing you and VHL member STZ. I'm not entirely sure why I do it, but I've done it a bunch of times since joining VHL. I have a few loose theories on why, but can you think of any reason why you & STZ are so similar to me?

Do you think that one opening scene/level from [[[insert CoD game I don't remember the title of]] where you mow down a bunch of people in an airport was done in bad taste? Would you say it's one of the most iconic parts of CoD history?

Will Roman Sokolov win any individual awards this VHL season?

What do you think about Las Vegas' nice start to the season?

Talk about how Roman Sokolov is tied with John Locke for points early on in the season...

Talk about the Aces...

How many shutouts do you think Jakab Holik will get this year? Is Apollo Skye vs Jakab Holik going to be the battle to look for this year?

Talk a bit more about the team that Robbie is GMing...

Talk about Oslo getting smacked 7-0 back to back...

• Commissioner

Got all these recorded. Had a bit of technical issues this morning so it's going to take a bit to get the video up but it is done.

Which means that I'm officially looking for questions in order to record the CoDCast's 50th Episode Special. By special I don't mean I'm going to do anything different really but I do plan on answering every question I get (assuming I have time to do so) and hopefully just having an all-around good time. If I can do it at a regular time maybe I'll live stream it but I doubt that will be possible.

In any case, if you've ever wanted to ask a question for the CoDCast then now is definitely the time to do it as I celebrate my 50th episode. As always anyone is open to ask but I'll tag those with more of a history in doing so / the people I always tag:

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @Green @punkhippie

I'm hoping to get this recorded when I'm off Monday so I know it's not a lot of time to get questions in but it would be amazing if you guys could do it!

Edited by Beketov

4 hours ago, Smarch said:

What were your thoughts heading into free agency? Did you think you'd actually find a home or did you think early retirement was on the horizon?

Think be answered that in episode 46 or 47

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Think be answered that in episode 46 or 47

That's fine, I don't mind going into a bit of extra detail about it.

• Commissioner

Wound up having to work today which sucks for me but is good news for you guys as it means you have more time if you want to get your questions in for the CoDCast's 50th celebration. Nothing is off-limits so let me have 'em!

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

Wound up having to work today which sucks for me but is good news for you guys as it means you have more time if you want to get your questions in for the CoDCast's 50th celebration. Nothing is off-limits so let me have 'em!

Would you rather...

Have the world's largest penis or the world's smallest penis?

Be forced to watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and never have to deal with it again?

Suck one dick for $50,000 or get $1,000 for every dick you suck?

Be walked in by your dad while fucking your dog or be walked in by your dog while fucking your dad?

Have a vagina on your forehead or have a row of penises down your back like a stegosaurus?

Have sex with a goat and no one would know or not have sex with a goat but have everyone think you did?

Have a nipple sized dick or dick sized nipples?

Holik and NY appear to be a perfect fit. Are you surprised with how much early dominance the team has had with the one defender approach?

When it comes to a wide variety of games, do you prefer a more tanky character or a more agile, fast one?

Since it is a CoDcast, describe what first made you fall in love with the series. What title, what moments, when did it first "click" for you? Has this happened with any other titles, if so what? 

If we were to allow players to stick around for an extra two seasons maximum with harsher regression, would you be interested in having Holik go all 10? (I'm not saying this will happen, I'm just curious) 

Pick 3 Members on either the BoG or Admin Team. Give me what you think their biggest strength and weaknesses are as members. 

• Commissioner

Got the week off which means tons of time to record CoDCasts so get your questions in and I will answer them, likely while playing terribly with a sniper rifle.

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie

Do you remember each award each your players won?

What's your favourite thing about living on the east coast?

If you could live in any hockey market around the world, where would you live?