Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Short two week hiatus there (feel free to ask about it!) but the CoDCast returns this week so get your questions in now. I haven't played in awhile so I expect that my gameplay will be extra terrible this week which is always fun.

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie

Can you do a livesig and upload it to YouTube so we can reference it as a learning tool for new gfx people? (same question to @boubabitbh) 

At what point of the season is Sokolov going to start choking and throw away his Labatte trophy? 

Is it hard to do a podcast without questions? What if you don't ever have a question? If I ask a question in the forest, does it make it onto your podcast?

HOLIK is pretty epic. Discuss his performances in recent (this and last season) years and his overall career. Please overall?

Is there another CoD coming out? Would you ever considering playing other games on the CODcast? Or would that be sacrilege to the name?

• Commissioner

Would love to have some questions so that I can record this in the next two days. Think you guys can manage that for me?

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie

What is the worst FA signing in NHL history?

Who did you hope your team grabbed this year?

Any good games on the PSN that are worth checking out?

• Commissioner

Since I was dead last week I didn't get a chance to record so I will do @Kendrick's questions this week. Anyone else want in? I'm out of town tomorrow but will likely be recording this either Friday or Sunday.

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie

HELLOOOO

- 10 Years of VHL next week. WTF! That's nuts. Give me you favourite (or one of your favourite) memories from this site.

- You have a wishlist of 4 members you can bring back to activity. Who are they?

- VHLM - get rid of it or not?

- What influenced the name Sokolov for you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

It late to be asking but I'll have some time Saturday and Sunday so any questions out there for me? Officially only 2 guns off all camos in the game now.

Go to tv show when you're bored?

if you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Walmart bestbuy or eb for video games?

• Commissioner

Another week another CoDCast! Hoping to record this maybe Thursday night so get your questions in!

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie @Quik

• Commissioner

So I was thinking yesterday is Tuesday because my brain is basically mush right now. Which means I actually planned on recording this tonight... I might be able to manage tomorrow morning but I would rather not so questions would be fantastic.

• Commissioner

• Head Moderator

Just played Call of Duty Black Ops, haven't played since modern warfare 2. I cannot believe you guys like this game. Its so arcadey with no realism. God it feels so stupid of a game. Why do you people like it?

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

why do you keep tagging me in these? I have a bunch of old notifications for this lol

Never deleted you from the tag. Clearly you should just come back :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Move is done and hopefully office will be completely set up soon so who would like to give me the first CoDCast questions from the new house?

@eaglesfan036 @The Bread Man @der meister @Phil @tfong @Molholt @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @mpclardy @hedgehog337 @Devise @Smarch @Will @Streetlite @punkhippie @Quik

Edited by Beketov

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Move is done and hopefully office will be completely set up soon so who would like to give me the first CoDCast questions from the new house?

Congratulations on the move!

Moving is a pain... lack of sleep, too much stress, additional errands... Has your penis grown larger or grown smaller because of this move?

Will this move make it easier or harder to watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life, since you chose to pick that option last time?

You might have a larger mortgage to pay off now, or will incur additional costs that you had not expected - still only willing to sick one dick for $50,000 and not $1,000 for every dick you suck?

My memory isn't that clear, but I recall you chose to be walked in by your dog while fucking your dad, just so you didn't have to explain to anyone. Is this move going to change your stance on considering to get a dog?

What's the deal with your Jakab Holik recreate? Are you not making one? You're allowed to make one, since it's well past three seasons after Roman Sokolov...