Season 46 Team Western Europe Discussion

Devise

11 hours ago, Phil said:

HI BOOM, DER MEISTER, STRAUSS, BOOMCHECK, MUFFINS, TOAST, COWBOY, VICTOR, AND SEVERIN

Hello Phillip....and everyone else.

Might I make 1 suggestion? Remove me from the leadership group...I have the gift of the Captain's curse :(

2 hours ago, boom said:

Hello Phillip....and everyone else.

Might I make 1 suggestion? Remove me from the leadership group...I have the gift of the Captain's curse :(

None of that self hate talk here. You were MVP of last tournament, you are our leader sir!

Minor hiccup against those pesky Scandinavians but other then that, great work so far guys. Good roster, presumably good lines(I'd never be able to tell the difference!) have yielded some nice scores. Let's keep it going and show these other losers why Europe is the bestest.

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Damn I was hoping to fall through the cracks to the mercenaries. Should I expect game time or should I stick to intimidating opponents from the bench?

I set you to play a few more, but I can double check make sure you get minutes. 

Yeah it's one of the reasons I dislike a cramped off-season with World Cup stuff. I'd like to just focus on WC for a week honestly. Maybe even have a longer round robin.

Also Victor, I had you set to play more games than you did. I put you in for like 4, of the Round Robin games, however must of been an issue with when I sent the lines because you only ended up playing the 1. My apologies. 

My fault I copy all lines at the start, and for the final 4 games I switched up goalies for Europe and USA so that the backups could play, must of forgot to copy the lines when I set Clegane in so he only played that one game.

4 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah it's one of the reasons I dislike a cramped off-season with World Cup stuff. I'd like to just focus on WC for a week honestly. Maybe even have a longer round robin.

I'd be all for this as well!

Why aren't we intimidating those scandinavians over in their LR(gay love shack more like it)? Make them fear the might Western Europeans. If you want the gold, come and fucking try to take it from our sweaty, muscular necks.

3793021-7861942734-8kxjz.gif

Fantastic work all. Victor for riding the pine accidentally, and all the rest of you talented folks make repeating, dominating and GMing so easy. :P

Congrats to us for real we look to still have a stacked team for several in a row here. Hoping to see more Gold in our future.