VHL's Resources Christmas Pack

boubabi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

@gorlab dropped this one not long ago:

I downloaded it and for some reason all the pics come out as saying “Unable to display image because it is an empty file” or smtf along those lines

4 minutes ago, Bruins10 said:

I downloaded it and for some reason all the pics come out as saying “Unable to display image because it is an empty file” or smtf along those lines

Just fire him a message or something I'm sure he'll get it working for ya

5 hours ago, Bruins10 said:

Haha i dont got that type of power unfortunately

In all serious, I'm not sure why my graphic stock pack wouldn't have worked for you. It's worked for a lot of other people.

Maybe the download got corrupted or something? Try downloading it again, and then use the program WinRar to extract all of the stock images (it's like 20+ folders worth of files) using the password "approvalgang".

Also, i thought you were just asking for the PASSWORD... but obviously boubabi's old links are dead.

I do have boubabi's 2015 and 2016 Christmas stock packs. However, they are both 5GB+ each, so I need some means/website to upload them to. Also, it's not as much content as you would think. His TEXTURES in his packs are all hi-res generic stocks, which makes the file size quite big. 

4 hours ago, gorlab said:

In all serious, I'm not sure why my graphic stock pack wouldn't have worked for you. It's worked for a lot of other people.

Maybe the download got corrupted or something? Try downloading it again, and then use the program WinRar to extract all of the stock images (it's like 20+ folders worth of files) using the password "approvalgang".

Also, i thought you were just asking for the PASSWORD... but obviously boubabi's old links are dead.

I do have boubabi's 2015 and 2016 Christmas stock packs. However, they are both 5GB+ each, so I need some means/website to upload them to. Also, it's not as much content as you would think. His TEXTURES in his packs are all hi-res generic stocks, which makes the file size quite big. 

do you know how to use FTP? I could make a user for you on my server and you could upload it there, then people can download it from the server

8 hours ago, gorlab said:

I think the file got corrupted tbh. Tried downloading it a couple times and seems as though all the folders come out as empty

5 hours ago, jack said:

do you know how to use FTP? I could make a user for you on my server and you could upload it there, then people can download it from the server

I vaguely do, but am sure I could figure it out.

@Green there was a couple nice ones in it, but IIRC it's like 300+ fonts, and a lot of them are NOT premium, no disrespect to boubabi. I recommend AGAINST downloading huge font packs like that, because of how hard it becomes to find good fonts when you're making a sig (you're sorting through a lot of garbage fonts). I regret installing big font packs in the past.

@Bruins10  weird... I still think it's something you're doing wrong on your end though. I don't see how the upload can work, numerous people download it and extract it fine, and then it's only you who has this issue.  Are you for sure using "WinRAR" and not another zip program?  I'd re-download the pack myself to check, but I'm too lazy for that.

3 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I vaguely do, but am sure I could figure it out.

@Bruins10  weird... I still think it's something you're doing wrong on your end though. I don't see how the upload can work, numerous people download it and extract it fine, and then it's only you who has this issue.  Are you for sure using "WinRAR" and not another zip program?  I'd re-download the pack myself to check, but I'm too lazy for that.

Yeah i posted it in the other chat that i was putting the wrong password. Finally got jt to work on the 3rd time when i put the right password RIP

Thanks for the advice. Only font packs i had on my old rig where the nhl and nfl ones which i liked using, so went by that. 300 seems a bit non selective. Ill keep looking for ones i like myself (like stevos one i found great)