VHL's Resources Christmas Pack

boubabi

• Commissioner

If you want any of my things for the pack (for some reason) give me a shout and I'll donate. As far as what I'd like to see, anything from you should be pretty awesome.

• Commissioner

If you have a decent texture pack, send it to me. I'm sure the community would enjoy.

I don't have much in the way of textures. Mostly use stocks that you gave awhile ago actually haha. Best I could offer is some PSD's or a tutorial

This needs more likes. I get why people think boubabi is being a whore but he's giving away awesome shit for us graphic guys to continue and learning new shit so we can make even better sigs for people in this league. It shouldn't just be graphic guys that should give it a like, it should be everyone since if this gets released, it benefits the league by making better sigs!

So please if you didn't like the OP, you should, because forget the BS, this benefits the league.

I don't give a single fuck about likes honestly. It's just a matter to have recognition of my work instead of just me doing a shit ton of work for 3 people. And if clicking on a button is too much for members, even if they don't give a shit about what I do, isn't encouraging me to continue to share my knowledge and my time. 

Edited by boubabi

40 minutes ago, gorlab said:

@Ahma like this shit or HC Davos gets eliminated next round.

Same goes for @CoachReilly @Gooningitup @Harumpf @boom

Has @flyersfan1493 @Individual @Paramorise @Advantage @Donald Trump @fever95 @VHLSC @VHLSanta @Jackim @Kachur @Kel @Zero @XaviYEAH! Woods @Ball @Banackock @Molholt done it?

Also @CowboyinAmerica