MLB Discussion

gregreg

• 3 months later...

Blue Jays are going to fucking rape this year

In Grapefruit leaue again again this season!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Braves sign Ervin Santana. Hopefully Medlen and Beachey aren't hurt long-term.

Yes yes yes. Santana a decent one year option with the cap space. A quiet offseason by additions, but an outstanding offseason for ensuring they keep their young stars long term. Excited about the long term future, another division title run perhaps? Not 1, not 2, not 14...

Dammit, i was hoping the Jays would sign Santana as thats where sources say he was close to signing. shit now the rotation is looking pretty... pedestrian as within the first month Brandon Morrow will get hurt. I guarantee it  

Meh, Hutch is as good, if not a better pitcher then ES

BiBbfToCQAAxZfO.jpg

What do you think? With the facilities these guys have I think it's possible he put in the work. With this sport though, it's really hard to say.

Everyone has that one franchise they love or don't mind, but that franchise has that one blemish on their resume. The San Fran Giants are that for me. I like the team, the players and their history but Barry Bonds will always haunt them in terms of my opinion. I'll always be a Reds fan but that Bonds fiasco makes me angry.

What do you think? With the facilities these guys have I think it's possible he put in the work. With this sport though, it's really hard to say.

Everyone has that one franchise they love or don't mind, but that franchise has that one blemish on their resume. The San Fran Giants are that for me. I like the team, the players and their history but Barry Bonds will always haunt them in terms of my opinion. I'll always be a Reds fan but that Bonds fiasco makes me angry.

I think it's natural, kid is still only 21.. Hasn't even fully developed as a man yet (by professional athlete standards), think he's just filling out.

I think it's natural, kid is still only 21.. Hasn't even fully developed as a man yet (by professional athlete standards), think he's just filling out.

Agreed. When the body is still developing your muscles can increase rapidly through working out as it's still trying to find it's shape. For him his shape is top notch. Now let's see if he invested anytime in cardio.

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone wasn't aware, TSN is running a series on the Expos and the return to Montreal for the MLB for the first time since they left. I watched the first 7 minutes and it is very well done! Think along the lines of 30 for 30.