WebSim Hockey 2

Ahma

Some of you might have heard about this GM game, or even you are playing it.

To the point, I'm saying that WSH is amazing and very good game! Tbh, I think you guys here, who have even a little interest in GM games, should definetely check iy out. I'm willing to tell you more about WSH too :)

Websim hockey is NHLPA's officially licensed game, just so you know.

websimhockey.com

(Btw, I started my own league there and we are looking people to fill up the league, join it!) :o :whistling:

Edited by Ahma

It looks interesting but I just don't have the time. Plus I'm already addicted to EHM and Football Manager.

Football, blah. Fantasy Hockey Manager in Steam is good too.

But WSH is way better than FHM, about EHM idk. But I would guess that WSH is better.

• 3 weeks later...

I played this game a LONG time ago, when it was still in beta.. At the time it was like $5 per season or something like that, but free to jump in and take over a team. At the time it was flooded with people abusing the player builds (speed and scoring were the only attributes that mattered).. 

Maybe give it another shot, I doubt it tho

I played this game a LONG time ago, when it was still in beta.. At the time it was like $5 per season or something like that, but free to jump in and take over a team. At the time it was flooded with people abusing the player builds (speed and scoring were the only attributes that mattered).. 

Maybe give it another shot, I doubt it tho

Try it! It's very good!