Brampton Future GM

eaglesfan036

Name: GreatOneHimself

Activity: 7 or so out of 10, i'm working to get better.

Why me: I would make very good decisions in pushing this franchise forward and helping in developing young talent. I feel as if it would be smart for me to be GM just because of my approach towards hockey and business, I know what it takes to build a team.

Background: I'm new and would like a job as GM. I feel with some help I can be a great GM. Despite me being new to the site, I think i'd be a very smart GM in building a great hockey club.

More questions for me to answer just PM me. 

It's been a goal of mine to earn a general manager role and for a long time I've been trying to prove that I can become a general manager in this league. I'm one of those people who doesn't like how cyclical the league is and I'm trying to take a different approach to being a general manager in this league. There are a good amount of general managers who tank for the future, but that's a bad look on the league for the newer members because aren't we trying to impress the new members? After all the minor league is their first impression, so I'd like for it to be a good one. I don't think that having a team with three players that barely have any points added to their players good, for one, that makes the locker room boring and two, there won't be any actives on a team like that. General managers purposely trade away players that they claimed off waivers for picks, so they can win in the future, which means that there are a lot of general managers in the league who value winning over training and developing their prospects. I'm not like that, I think that the wins come when you've helped build great prospects where you'll be rewarded with success. If you can build from the ground up and keep doing that for more than a season or two then you're doing it right, which Fong has done. I'd like to win a championship without tanking and who's a better general manager to teach me that than Mr. Fong who did that with Brampton when all others doubted him. It'd be a great opportunity to learn from a manager like him, so that when the time's right I can control the team and continue the style of play that he's created. 

Edited by Kel

• 3 weeks later...

Ide like to Apply, Fong an I have a great relationship. I made Mistakes in Moscow, but maybe with a bit of training form a seasoned GM I could grow to be the GM VHLM Needs. Please consider me