VHLSC Player Poll: RESULTS!

VHLSC

Next time on VHLSC Player Poll..

Biggest cry baby

Oh yes plz me  :cry3:

Put me on your cup winning teams and I win as well.

pewpewpew (Edit* - because Quebec aint a Cup winning Cup pewpew)

-------------

Look, my thoughts on the subject is that Boychuk and 3 moons are both phenominal first gens. Look at their TPE earning rate. Honestly, they;ve both been pretty much active for the duration of their careers and since the STHS is such a fuckwit... a player's success is determined basically by situational luck and circumstance. I would say that 3 moons has had better linemates and better teams than boychuk has but to argue one is better than the other when they are both very active first gens is stupid/awesome.

btw - I was a better first-gen and still should be consider the GOAT so suck it, 

Edited by Phil

Look, my thoughts on the subject is that Boychuk and 3 moons are both phenominal first gens. Look at their TPE earning rate. Honestly, they;ve both been pretty much active for the duration of their careers and since the STHS is such a fuckwit... a player's success is determined basically by situational luck and circumstance. I would say that 3 moons has had better linemates and better teams than boychuk has but to argue one is better than the other when they are both very active first gens is stupid/awesome.

Phil's opinion is best opinion.