VHLSC: Top 25 Players - #10 Vote

VHLSC

#10 Vote  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_24_at_5_08_41_PM.png

Time for the voting session to begin! So to make this easier on people's brains we will be counting down the top 25 players all the way from #1 to #25 instead of the other way around. Please vote honestly as all votes are public so you look like a fool if you vote like a fool. Vote away!

#1 - Tom Slaughter (Stockholm Vikings)

#2 - Thomas O'Malley (Cologne Express)

#3 - Aksel Thomassen (Quebec City Meute)

#4 - Bruno Wolf (Quebec City Meute)

#5 - Jake Wylde (Quebec City Meute)

#6 - Mason Richardson (HC Davos Dynamo)

​#7 - Lord Karnage (Stockholm Vikings)

#8 - Jody 3 Moons (Stockholm Vikings)

#9 - Niklaus Mikaelson (Quebec City Meute)

36-36038.jpg

Since I can't respond to it in the other thread, I'll respond in here.

"Yeah true it's not like he had more points than Miller or Faraday. He was in the top 25 for scoring of players not retired. I swear you guys just look at it blindly."

Yes, Shock had three more points than Miller last season. Miller, however, had five more goals and nearly 100 more hits. Also if you go back to S42, Miller was much better than Shock. And then if we want to bring attributes into it as part of the discussion as well, Miller is definitely the better of the two.

I know it doesn't matter because no one but Corco will be voting for him anytime soon, but I just figured since you're actually trying to defend him being on the list and not admitting you made a mistake, I'd point out that he's not that great.

Since I can't respond to it in the other thread, I'll respond in here.

"Yeah true it's not like he had more points than Miller or Faraday. He was in the top 25 for scoring of players not retired. I swear you guys just look at it blindly."

Yes, Shock had three more points than Miller last season. Miller, however, had five more goals and nearly 100 more hits. Also if you go back to S42, Miller was much better than Shock. And then if we want to bring attributes into it as part of the discussion as well, Miller is definitely the better of the two.

I know it doesn't matter because no one but Corco will be voting for him anytime soon, but I just figured since you're actually trying to defend him being on the list and not admitting you made a mistake, I'd point out that he's not that great.

I didn't make a mistake at all. I put a fucking list up before doing these and added people. If someone had an issue and wanted to whine, that would've been the time. Man it sucks doing things to promote activity in these league, one of the things that gets absolutely broken down when doing so.

I put all your requested buddies in the list this time.

I didn't make a mistake at all. I put a fucking list up before doing these and added people. If someone had an issue and wanted to whine, that would've been the time. Man it sucks doing things to promote activity in these league, one of the things that gets absolutely broken down when doing so.

I put all your requested buddies in the list this time.

I'm not saying Shock shouldn't be a part of the Top 25 polls or that there are other guys who should be, I'm just saying Shock isn't worth of being involved in the voting yet based on some of the guys who aren't there.

I'm not saying Shock shouldn't be a part of the Top 25 polls or that there are other guys who should be, I'm just saying Shock isn't worth of being involved in the voting yet based on some of the guys who aren't there.

Based on the TOP 25 scorers of last year he is. I put a list of 25 out there which involved several goalies and defensemen. 9 players have already been voted in. So what you are saying is that Shock is not even worth being mentioned in the top 20.

God last time I try to promote activity, seems the panties seem to get in a knot really quickly if you don't do something agreed upon by certain people.

Based on the TOP 25 scorers of last year he is. I put a list of 25 out there which involved several goalies and defensemen. 9 players have already been voted in. So what you are saying is that Shock is not even worth being mentioned in the top 20.

God last time I try to promote activity, seems the panties seem to get in a knot really quickly if you don't do something agreed upon by certain people.

1) My bad for not realizing this was a Top 25 Scorers vote

2) He's been on the polls since the start of the balloting

3) It wouldn't bother me if you weren't trying so hard to defend it; if anyone is "getting their panties in a knot," it's you.

Streetlight, Kendrick is just trying to make friends.

Brovy get off my ass. I'm trying to do something Zero did several years ago to spark activity.

Edited by Kendrick

1) My bad for not realizing this was a Top 25 Scorers vote

2) He's been on the polls since the start of the balloting

3) It wouldn't bother me if you weren't trying so hard to defend it; if anyone is "getting their panties in a knot," it's you.

It's me? Who raised a stink in the first place?

I'm defending it because I looked at the stats from last year and he does deserve to be there as the Pro Leaders has it there. Sure he was on since the beginning, so were others. I copied the names over to the poll.

It's me? Who raised a stink in the first place?

I'm defending it because I looked at the stats from last year and he does deserve to be there as the Pro Leaders has it there. Sure he was on since the beginning, so were others. I copied the names over to the poll.

Yes, it's you.

Based on Pro Leaders, yes. Based on stats, no. I get that it could be difficult to make the best list of players to put on the ballot, so I can understand why you'd make it simple for yourself the way that you did. But you don't have to take it so personally when I say "Gifford Shock doesn't deserve to be in the voting yet." (By this point in time, sure; five votes ago, not so much.) Also, Klose wasn't in the voting from the outset and he had more points than Shock last season.

You seem to be legitimately upset over this, and I'm sorry for that.

Oh, and I wouldn't say I "raised a stink" so much as I made a snarky comment or two.

No you raised a stink. Don't pin it on me. Continue the voting though

• 4 weeks later...