What should I Redesign ?

boubabi

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello girls

I want to play with Illustrator a bit in the next few days. Last time, I redesigned Davos and it haven't received the anticipated reaction. That's why I wanted to make a poll to know your opinion before I even try something. 

I had some ideas in mind but I want to know some of yours. So let me know in your comment some of your ideas/scheme that I could try.

Au revoir.

Just looking at the logos we have now, I'd say the Red Wolves could use a bit of love (no offense to whoever designed the logo). It just looks a bit underwhelming compared to pretty much literally every other team logo, VHLM or VHL.

Try wrangs

The wrangs logo is fine, we shouldn't just be wanting him to redo our own team's logo. Speaking as a totally unbiased person since I've never been affiliated with the Red Wolves, their logo should be redone because it looks the worst out of all of them, quality wise. You don't have to like the Wrangs logo to realize it's of a higher quality than the Red Wolves logo.

Hello girls

I want to play with Illustrator a bit in the next few days. Last time, I redesigned Davos and it haven't received the anticipated reaction. That's why I wanted to make a poll to know your opinion before I even try something. 

I had some ideas in mind but I want to know some of yours. So let me know in your comment some of your ideas/scheme that I could try.

Au revoir.

Davos would of came with a better reaction if it wasn't orange :P 

I love the new Davos logo!

I'd rebrand the Legion logo tbh