Claimed:KnightTime #41 - Mikaelson [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #41

aKAvtH-relaxing-waterfall-gif-4Kiz.gif

Run Time: 59 minutes

Player Profile: Niklaus Mikaelson

Notes: Welcome back to another edition of KnightTime! Thanks to Molholt, Jardy, Smarch, and der meister for your love and support (or just your questions). Some different and fantastic tunes for you this week, including a very very strange Player Profile. Gorlab - listen to the last song! 

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Np! 

And as a correction I pronounced his last name wrong - it is not "Mee-kaelson" it's pronounced "Michael-son"

Sorry folks! I have failed everyone. 

(At least I got his first name spot-on) 

Context: 3/3

Deutschland! Awesome.

Yep, Meute leap frogged you guys. Good for us, bad for you. Hopefully we can wind up on the same team one day.

Boychuk on the 1st line would be interesting. A little difficult to switch it though as I`m a C and he's a RW. I wouldn't mind putting Denis-Boychuk-Wolf then Kurri-Thomassen. It's going well as it is though, so no need to change it.

I'm a little interested to make a LW as my next guy. The league seems a little weak at that position, after Faraday, Klose and Karnage. I'm basically going LW or doing a D. I think I've steered away from goalie at this point, but it's still on the table.

I never found it hard myself staying active. An article a week and some grading for me is pretty simple. Sometimes I end up awake at stupid hours grading and listening to podcasts, but it's not like I'm forced to.

Awesome player profile as usual! Mikaelson is solid in net. Quite an odd story though.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Great.

Editing: 1/1 - Awesome songs. Some new ones to add to my player as well.

Overall: 6/6

I'm a little interested to make a LW as my next guy. The league seems a little weak at that position, after Faraday, Klose and Karnage. I'm basically going LW or doing a D. I think I've steered away from goalie at this point, but it's still on the table.

tf i thought you were gonna quebecs future g? </3