Stockholm Vikings

Will

I love the presentation in this - but that comment is pretty old by this point. I particularly loved the first page - Campbell lifting the Cup is fantastic . I was really hoping that you'd pick Season 36 so we could see Gerrard/Bencharski of the Good the Bad and the Ugly come to life again - but I think this was a decent second choice 

As already stated above this did not have the most content we've seen but with it being in season one, it is incredibly difficult to access information (I think maybe even impossible at this point) so you worked with what you had - mainly things from the Hall of Fame.

Because Informations is not a word, I read Infos as "More Mofos" and I thought "well that's a bold statement".

Loved the website idea - it's wizardly - so well done boubabi - I would have suggested have a Table of contents in it - since your buttons all work anyway. That would have been neat. 

All in all, this is beautiful. Classy :cheers:

• 1 year later...

To be completely honest, S1 was an absolutely shit pick as the "defining" season for this franchise. I remember when we were discussing which season to pick, I was adamant about picking a season in which the team was shit, because that's how this franchise is defined.

But I guess I just have a different idea of what "defining season" means. Like, I literally wanted to encompass the identity of the franchise as a whole with one season, rather than use their most successful/notable season.

Edited by Streetlight