Delicious struggling to find his way

.sniffuM

In a strong season for the Brampton Blades, E'Twaun Delicious has been lost in the shuffle behind Sam Teibert and Travis Willcox. Delicious still has a solid 112 points in 63 games, but many pundits saw him as a youngster with 150-point potential this year, a milestone that he will not be hitting. The issue for Delicious stems from his lack of on-ice assertiveness.

One stat that shows this is in Delicious's performances in big offensive showing for Brampton. The Blades have had 18 games this season in which they scored at least seven goals, and in those 18 games Delicious has 41 points. This is a solid rate of 2.28 points per game, but when looking at the regular 5+ point performances for Teibert and Willcox in those same games, Delicious having only one game in that run with over three points shows he's just not being aggressive enough.

"I know I can be more productive than I have been," Delicious said in a recent post-game interview. "At the end of the day, we've clinched a berth to the playoffs, so all I'm really focused on right now is bringing a Cup to Brampton. As long as I can dominate once the year's second season starts, I'm fine."