Der Meister's Writing (and YouTube!) Thread: Live from the Waiting Room!

der meister

34 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

yeah I have not looked at Shadowrun yet (which seems the most appealing to me). When I was younger I tried to establish a SR party but never found enough, reliable and nearby people to run it...

I'd love to play the actual RPG with people. I find the video games really engaging in terms of the writing and plot, and I adore the soundtracks

• 4 weeks later...

Decided that since my kid's book is designed for kids who loves the Magic Tree House series but have outgrown it, I would send a query to the agent who reps the author of that series. Rejected within 2 days, based solely on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Keep plugging away pal.  It will happen

The kid's book feels the most mainstream marketable. But if I don't have an agent by the end of the year, I'm self publishing a novel next year. I wish there was a way to add a poll topic to a post within a thread, so I can present the two main self pub options and see what the VHL community has more interest in. 

A few quick PROGRAMMING NOTES as we are reaching the end of multiple games simultaneously. So once the current round is wrapped, we're looking at:

Sunday - Illusion of Gaia (SNES)

Monday - Magic Arena

Tuesday - 7 Days to Die

Wednesday - Dead Island

Thursday - 7 Days to Die

Friday - Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

Saturday - Random Showcase