Streetlight updating career stat spreadsheets

scoop

Hey guys, just earning a point by telling you that I'm earning points. I'm finally getting around to updating the career stats with Season 41. I've also updated the playoff history, GM stability, and Continental Cups by player/member spreadsheets.

At this very moment, I'm typing up these words. Currently on Spotify, I have Whistle for the Choir by The Fratellis playing. By the end of this XM, the song will probably change because it's almost over. Anyway, when I'm done typing, I'll resume working on the stats, starting with the regular season skater stats, then playoff skater stats, then regular season goalie stats, then playoff goalie stats. I don't know how long it'll take me, maybe a few hours. I may have to download some spreadsheet software so I don't actually have to update the stuff on Google Drive, but rather just upload a file, because Google Drive runs slowly with so much data in one file.

Anyway, I must be nearing 200 words by now. And what do you know, the song has changed. I'm now listening to Tick Tick Boom by The Hives.

Oh, and go Vikings!