Edition 230

STZ

So, for almost 5 issues in a row DaTrifecta has either posted first or have been less than five minutes after I've posted the Magazine. That kind of support for something that a number of us work really hard on isn't going to go unnoticed. Because of that I'm going to allow DaTrifects (Mr. Jones) a bonus lotto number.

In addition to that, the stipulation for this thread was anyone who beat him to the post also gets a bonus lotto number. That included Draper, Flyers, and Ninetyfourgoalie..

You four can post the numbers in this thread, and make sure the combos are not used yet.

*These bonus numbers will carry over each week until there is a lotto winner (overall winner not just the bonus guys)

I just appreciate all the hard work as I know how much goes into it. Being the professional I am, I take pride in being one of the first to read this. Thank you for this opportunity and here is to many more editions where I continue my appreciation for all your hard work fellas.

So, for almost 5 issues in a row DaTrifecta has either posted first or have been less than five minutes after I've posted the Magazine. That kind of support for something that a number of us work really hard on isn't going to go unnoticed. Because of that I'm going to allow DaTrifects (Mr. Jones) a bonus lotto number.

In addition to that, the stipulation for this thread was anyone who beat him to the post also gets a bonus lotto number. That included Draper, Flyers, and Ninetyfourgoalie..

You four can post the numbers in this thread, and make sure the combos are not used yet.

*These bonus numbers will carry over each week until there is a lotto winner (overall winner not just the bonus guys)

Son of a bitch. I was in the thread but didn't post because Draper already had. :(

Son of a bitch. I was in the thread but didn't post because Draper already had. :(

lol by the time I posted, STZ had pressed 'post' before me :( LOOK AT THE TIME DIFFERENCE!

I just want the extra opportunity to fail more

Edited by Phil