VHL Player Balances (NEW)

Tagger

S42 - HERE

S43 - HERE

S44 - HERE

S45 - HERE

I will open the store at some point tomorrow, if you see any errors with your balances, assume the money is lost as I have used the money for drugs please post in here and I will see about fixing it.

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

• 2 months later...

Put up a preliminary S43 balance so you can start planning purchases for when I reopen the store in a couple of days. S43 Draftees that have money in their balance are displayed in the Draftees tab, players who are without a contract and had not been offered an extension are listed in the Free Agency tab with the colour of their S42 team.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Have posted a S45 Balance Sheet in the opening post, just going to get confirmation on any changes to the Player Store for S45, once I get that I'll put that up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry sorry. My free time ended up getting crunched with other things, mostly between side business and work. I did get started on this last week but then got distracted talking with Kendrick, Boubabi and Tfong in chat. You guys can feel free to make your purchases, I only got this half done last week so I'll be finishing it up on Thursday. If you don't know your total, look at your S46 total and add your S47 contract found in the finance section. I'm sure blue team will allow you to retroactively claim your welfare upgrades and whatnot for a week that you missed into the season as well.

Thanks for your patience. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Sorry sorry. My free time ended up getting crunched with other things, mostly between side business and work. I did get started on this last week but then got distracted talking with Kendrick, Boubabi and Tfong in chat. You guys can feel free to make your purchases, I only got this half done last week so I'll be finishing it up on Thursday. If you don't know your total, look at your S46 total and add your S47 contract found in the finance section. I'm sure blue team will allow you to retroactively claim your welfare upgrades and whatnot for a week that you missed into the season as well.

Thanks for your patience. 

Don't blame this on us 3 you gremlin. This is all you!

• Devise unpinned this topic
  • Josh locked this topic