Writing Ranks Round 2: Green v. Diamond_Ace

probably not noah

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The assassination of Robbie Zimmers

In this week’s episode of “The assassination of … “ we have a case that has yet to be solved. While not many people might know him worldwide, there is a small niche in the world where the guy was known for and that is simulation hockey. Mister Zimmers was found dead in his Malibu beach house about four months ago and while the authorities say it is probably an overdose; the murder investigations are still ongoing.

article-2589487-1C911FE500000578-298_634

The reason they believe it to be a murder is all related to Zimmers` reputation in the Victory Hockey League. While the VHL community is based on friendship, the attitude he brought on the boards never made him much fans. Robbie Zimmers joined with his first player after the inaugural draft had happened and instantly he was trying to stir things up and create problems. Instead of being a free waiver pickup and be drafted in Season 2 he wanted to sign somewhere as a free agent and not just play for free. Of course people did not like this or the attitude he brought in trying to get what he wanted. This was just the first in many incidents in which Robbie was involved. From trying to ruin franchises as a general manager to attacking people with personal information just to see them hurt, that’s all Zimmers his game and that’s what he likes to do most.

SeanAvery_80592732.jpg

Due to all these events having happened in the past, it is known he has not made much friends. Did he make enough enemies though to warrant a murder? Probably, he was a person who kept trying to find the limit of where he could push things, only to surpass that limit by miles. He did not care for authority or rules that were in place, he only cared about one thing: his money. Robbie Zimmers believed money could buy him everything, but in the Victory Hockey League he never was able to get what he wanted, especially not when people just started to ignore him instead.

Without responses his visits became shorter and shorter and when the news hit about his corpse being found there went a bit of relief through the VHL, the reign of terror was finally over. While the investigation is ongoing and he had many enemies, there still is not a single lead that brings them one step closer to the person who killed him. Was it an overdose after all? We do not buy into that story at all. One thing that can be learned from this case, maybe there is such a thing as a perfect crime. You help the world get rid of a plague while your noble deed does not track back to you. Secret Santa came early this year.

LAPD-PATCH-LG-L.jpg

If you happen to have any information concerning the murder that happened in Malibu California, please report to the LAPD who still have this case in investigation.

The story of the greatest draft steal in the history of draft steals, Mitch Higgins in the third round of the S22 VHLM Draft, as set to Kanye West's Heartless

At the draft I hear 'em talk, the greatest steal ever stole

All the way down at 17th overall
He was a man named Higgins
How could you draft Mitch Higgins?

That pick is terrible, what's wrong with me though
Just look at him he has 0 TPE though
Just remember that you talkin' to me though
Always trust the king of drafting to be me though

I mean after all the picks that I've been through
All the Dan Jones and the Alvin Yu, I win fool
You have to trust me when it comes to drafting, know me
It's the third round, and he'll be worth every penny

And look at all these scrubs you drafted right before him
Like Zoran Dragovic, Nick Tetley and James Martin
You hand me Manship's pick of Claudio Martucci
But in the end being the king is still so lonely

How come you don't see that my genius
Pulls out 0 TPE, like a tooth to a hygienist?
And I know the minute it's done that it's worth it
Cause at the draft I'm just so perfect

The true question, do you want to know?
How cold do your picks have to be to let him go?
This man is the greatest in the whole draft we know
To let him fall to me, your minds are all slow

You run and tell your teammates that you won this debate
They say you picked well, welcome their new teammates
You wait a couple months for the new dynasty
Higgins is the best pick in the draft, don't doubt me

There was no one in this draft