Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox is far more popular where I'm from.

The Xbox One is also an overpriced POS that can't run COD Ghosts at a native 1080p resolution, but to each their own.

And Canadians... go nuts. http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/11/08/craziest-trade-in-deal-ever-happening-this-weekend-at-future-shop-best-buy-canada/

Starting tomorrow, November 9th and ending on Monday, November 11th, Future Shop and Best Buy Canada will be giving you the chance to trade in ANY PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii U game and you’ll get a copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, or Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on current generation consoles for free (Xbox 360 and PS3 only, not valid on the special editions).

Yes, ANY game (must work and come with box) will work in this deal, so if you have a really old copy of NHL 11 or Madden 11, you can bring it into a Future Shop or Best Buy Canada this weekend and leave with a free copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, or Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.

The only restrictions are that it is limit 1 per person, so bring someone along with you if you want to get more than one game. As well, Future Shop stores in Nanaimo, Kelowna, Vaughan, St. James, Garden City, Pembina, and Richmond Hill are not eligible.
Edited by Sandro

Game is not garbage, the guns look sick in it.

And the knee slide is soooo cool.

Yes, because when considering if a game is good or not, I want to make sure the guns look cool and knee slides are cool.

Also, I'm not getting a next gen because I won't waste my money quite yet. I'll wait a year or so methinks. Anyways, planning on getting 4 games soon:

NBA 2K14

FIFA 14

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

will be happy once i get these 4

Also, I'm not getting a next gen because I won't waste my money quite yet. I'll wait a year or so methinks. Anyways, planning on getting 4 games soon:

NBA 2K14

FIFA 14

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

will be happy once i get these 4

I'm doing the same. I imagine I'll get a PS4 at some point once I have my own place, but I picked up a 3DS the other day which'll keep me occupied for the foreseeable future.

So I called my local Future Shop to be 200% sure this promo is legit, I'm not even kidding that this is the reaction I got from them  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Me: "Is it actually any PS3/360/Wii U game?"

FS: "Ahhh yes, unfortunately this is true."