Simulation Basketball Association

Advantage

This doesn't need to be bumped on a weekly basis otherwise I'll lock it.

All I posted was a new video just released on the site to promote it and get people excited about the rebirth... I don't see what the problem is

All I posted was a new video just released on the site to promote it and get people excited about the rebirth... I don't see what the problem is

The problem is pretty clear, why should your league get regular bumps when others don't/can't? Your link is provided in the section and that's the nature of the affiliate area. You can feel free to update your main post at anytime.

I never said it was spam. I don't see a problem with people posting in the affiliate page for things like the offseason or new features

What Sterling is getting at is that instead of allowing this to be an affiliate thread concerning your thread, you are promoting and driving it into peoples heads. It was put up awhile ago for people to join, if they didn't join then they are probably either already in it or the target audience is now a lot slimmer. Instead of posting in here every week you are better to put your efforts into branching elsewhere. I personally don't want to see the SBA bumping their thread every week to take the time away from the VHL and put it in the SBA. You have your OP and that should be enough. You want to alter it, speak to who posted it. Otherwise I'm with Sterling, this should be locked.

• 2 months later...
  • Will unlocked this topic

It is playoffs time in our 16th season. Come check out the action and prepare to create your own player. The offseason is the best time to create, as you'll have the most time to earn TPE towards your player! Join a college, like Duke (you're welcome for the plug @stevo), and start your career today!

Mention my name and I'll make you a sig :ph34r: (I need PTs man)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I swear this is a shameless bump.

In all honesty though, join up you hobos! Preseason has just begun, official regular season start will be on Wednesday. If you ever contemplated signing up, now's the perfect time to do so. The league is growing and we're nearing in on the 20 seasons mark! Lots of cool people over there and a laid back community.