Simulation Basketball Association

Advantage

• 2 weeks later...

SBA is a great league. Unlike people that have run Basketball Sim Leagues in the past, Shane is very committed. Up until recently he basically took all of the work load of the league on himself other than simming, while going to college full time and working. While SBA started as basically a rip-off of the EBA, I think this is a great league to join if you're looking for stability and want to know that your time will not be wasted. I haven't been the most active in any of the leagues I've joined, but it's nice to know that I am welcomed back with open arms when I do find the time for sim leagues. This league has gone through thick and thin to be honest. A couple seasons ago there was barely any activity and I felt that the league would likely be closing because of it. Shane proved me wrong. The SBA is a simple league that is meant to have fun. I've never seen them be "rash" in any type of way unless the person they are being "rash" to is causing problems in the league.

would join if I didint have VHL and SHL, and about to run a EHM league as well soon... is there welfare in SBA? 

According to league sources, welfare will be added next week for the first time

• 2 weeks later...