Simulation Basketball Association

Advantage

Kendrick how come you've never had a VHL played named God or Fat Cunt or something since that's how you have fun?

Because you take this place serious and give it some respect? Didn't you pull the same stunt in the SSN and come back trashing the place because it wouldn't let you do some dumbass name?

Don't you get pissed when people trash the VHL over at the SHL or when they come here and do it? It looks like you go to the SBA just looking for a reason to bitch about it here, and that's pretty damn annoying.

Not at all. I went and created a player to have fun and for some reason the reason I was told by Shane was pretty stupid. I don't know what the SSN is really, so whoever that was wasn't me. 

Not really sure what your first sentence is supposed to mean. The VHL allows people to have some fun with player names all the time. The SBA seems pretty straight edge on what they allow. They said it has to be realistic, taking some of the creativity out of it. Who said I don't respect the SBA, I just think it's somewhat limiting in categories it shouldn't be.

you can be creative and also use an actual name though. God isnt creative imo he is the lord himself if you believe in it or whatever. But you can come up with a creative name if you really wanted too like a funny name or something. I made Jim Lahey like i do on most leagues the drunk trailer park supervisor i had fun with it like i always do. Theres plenty ways you can be creative.

Not at all. I went and created a player to have fun and for some reason the reason I was told by Shane was pretty stupid. I don't know what the SSN is really, so whoever that was wasn't me. 

Not really sure what your first sentence is supposed to mean. The VHL allows people to have some fun with player names all the time. The SBA seems pretty straight edge on what they allow. They said it has to be realistic, taking some of the creativity out of it. Who said I don't respect the SBA, I just think it's somewhat limiting in categories it shouldn't be.

The forum doesn't allow us to send an automatic welcome message. The NCAA system really isn't that confusing if you read the rulebook. Its actually pretty simple.

The SBA allows people to have fun with their names but there is a difference between creative names and names that offend multiple members. Honestly, if not allowing the name God takes away your fun from the league then so be it but it seems like a very stupid reason.

Not a bad league from my short experience there, but personally I just don't think I'll ever get into another league besides the VHL.

Unless maybe a baseball league pops up and it looks really solid.

Did you tell me that you were in the EPL also?

The forum doesn't allow us to send an automatic welcome message. The NCAA system really isn't that confusing if you read the rulebook. Its actually pretty simple.

The SBA allows people to have fun with their names but there is a difference between creative names and names that offend multiple members. Honestly, if not allowing the name God takes away your fun from the league then so be it but it seems like a very stupid reason.

So he should be shunned for his name? The SBA in terms of being strict is real huge. Trust me, you can get away with somethings here, in the thunderdome. If it follows to the rest of the board, it will cause trouble. The SBA don't even have anything similar to the thunderdome and allow others to just vent. That's because there is a strict no fun policy there. It's all just straight sim league. As a day 1 member, I should know what it's like.

Who vents to have fun? I think Shane is working hard to have things for members to have fun with. If members would rather bash him for not allowing a name like God and not have fun, that's on them.

By the way, I never bashed Shane for it. I simply stated the reasons why the name shouldn't be frowned upon. People were saying "It's just a name right?" and one could also make the same counter argument.

By the way, I never bashed Shane for it. I simply stated the reasons why the name shouldn't be frowned upon. People were saying "It's just a name right?" and one could also make the same counter argument.

I know for a fact that you did more than what you're saying in this thread

I know for a fact that you did more than what you're saying in this thread

If you say so. I know exactly what I said to Shane and what he has said to me, it was as peaceful as ever from both sides. I actually think he is a cool guy.

Because the VHL totes had a Thunderdome and a welcome committee and was new-member-friendly in its eighth season.

That was here in s1. I never got any help really until I was a part of cologne with cuff. Cant say Kendrick never helped me out Edited by Cuffy

What do ya need help with?

There any positions that are under/overpopulated?

Trying to figure out what to make.

Edited by jaladolar